View Full Version : how long

castn4bass
03-04-2004, 11:20 AM
given the extreme cold this year when do you think we'll see these beauties again?

FishermanTim
03-04-2004, 11:31 AM
It's not how cold the winter was, but how soon the water warms up. Bass will begin to move when the waters begin to warm up.

Notaro
03-04-2004, 12:21 PM
HURRY UP!!!!!!! I can't stand staying home and playing with my fishing rods anymore...
And don't get the wrong ideas, people.;)

Rockport- Late May or the beginning of june and I hope herrings are around, not pollocks!

Haba-Late April or the beginning of May.

Cape Cod- April or May...

beachwalker
03-04-2004, 12:42 PM
with the cold water my guess is around 8/15/04

:eek:

angler management
03-04-2004, 01:23 PM
New to the Striper chase, I will be fishing off the Isle of sholes or out of Portsmouth, NH

Looking at your estimates, I think I might need a shrink!

I was over excited to go fishing before I stoped last fall.

I have a new Boat and I WANT TO FISH!!!!!

I'm ready to start for Cod or something to get the line wet

What will help warm the water faster,,, hmmmmm

:confused:

bloocrab
03-04-2004, 07:00 PM
What will help warm the water faster...

.....that's easy -

Have a million man march with beer drinking stations every 1/4 mile or so. Have the march end at the ocean. AAAAAHHH.....instant relief = warmer water

Goose
03-04-2004, 09:06 PM
LMAO

gdurham75
03-04-2004, 10:18 PM
I don't know when the fish wil get here, but i agree that playing with my poles and gear just ain't cuttin it anymore! And if I keep buying stuff to get my "fix" my wife is gonna :smash: :af: :af: :whackin:

Notaro
03-04-2004, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by gdurham75
I don't know when the fish wil get here, but i agree that playing with my poles and gear just ain't cuttin it anymore! And if I keep buying stuff to get my "fix" my wife is gonna :smash: :af: :af: :whackin:
Try my parents! "Joe, you are a dumb ass! You spet $180 of s**ts for that?!? Damn you, boy, what about your education???"

bloocrab
03-05-2004, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by gdurham75
... but i agree that playing with my poles and gear just ain't cuttin it anymore! ...

:D....if ya keep playing with ya pole.......you'll go blind..and won't be able to find ya fishy hole again.......:laughs:

...and if she throws ya out, come down to St. Mikes for a kewl ale....:)