View Full Version : Whats With These People Signing On And Just Placing For Sale Ads For Boats???

BigFish
03-05-2004, 09:14 AM
In my opinion.....these ads should be tossed, it is not the first time lately we have seen this, and they don't even bother to place the ad in the classified forum!!!!:smash: :smash: :smash:

There is no other interaction what so ever on the site...just my two cents, but there should be a minimum amount of posts made before you are allowed to post "For Sale" ads. Pretty soon everyone will be doing it and all of us will have to dodge the damn classified ads just to talk about fish!!!!

Remember the 18 foot Lund guy from last month posting his for sale ads every where but in the classified forum???:huh:

fishaholic18
03-05-2004, 09:25 AM
BF, It is slowing down a bit, I haven't seen any 18foot LUND with 40hp HONDA for sale in a long time.:laughs:

Moose Nuckle
03-05-2004, 09:30 AM
WOW, there's an 18 foot lund with a 40 horse honda for sale. I did not know this. Thank you.....

BigFish
03-05-2004, 09:35 AM
Just saying F-18....we are seeing more of this.....if it was someone who posts in the other forums regularly and made an error in judgement....that I can see and we make the correction, but it seems these people, Doug Jowett and the Lund guy, just sign on for the sole purpose of selling their boat!!! Like this whole site is simply here for them to use as a classified ad site. They make no other posts first simply sign on, place the advertisement and screw! The Lund guy posted like six times total and all of them were the ad for his tired old hole in the water!!! Plus they were spread all over the site, he had two in the classified section, one in stripertalk that got bumped to classified and then when he saw it was bumped and JohnR gave him a polite warning....the guy posted it again in stripertalk. Then he had two in the Boating forum!:af: :rocketem:

JohnR...I can understand if you want to bump this post to "Grumpage"....:laugha: .

Slipknot
03-05-2004, 10:36 AM
ut oh, the forum police are here:hidin:

BigFish
03-05-2004, 10:44 AM
:happy: :rocketem: Dance Happy Man....Dance!

fishsmith
03-05-2004, 12:57 PM
In the classified the more the merrier.
I miss Capt. Walt being reprimanded. :D