View Full Version : Alright Rick!!!

Rappin Mikey
03-05-2004, 02:39 PM
Hey everybody Rick got a new job!!!! All he has to do is pass the drug test and he's in.:eek: :eek:

Jimbo
03-05-2004, 02:59 PM
so who's he payin' to pee in the cup for him?

RickBomba
03-05-2004, 03:58 PM
I just finished peein in the cup all by my lonesome. Guess I picked the right month to quit sniffin glue.:D
Amazing how sober you become without a regular check coming in.
Weird, too. This is the first major non-hotel chain that I've heard of that requires mandatory testing.
Had to go to three different Quest Centers in the Greater Boston area before I found one that gives the pee test. Spent an awful lot of time in traffic today.:af: :af:
Now for a couple few coctails and out to see Starsky and Hutch. Bummer, it probably would've been more fun if the old Rickman was going.
Later,
Rick

"uffah!!"
03-13-2004, 06:52 PM
I can remember awhile back when I had to take a Drug Test. This new crew came to our terminal with a travel trailer. They didn't trust anyone, they even held the cup to make sure that noone try to cheat. So when he held the cup for me, I started talking to him
and he lost his train of though, so I pee'd all over his fingers. He no longer held the cup for other guy's. I was about the fourth or fifth guy to be tested out of sixteen.

BigBo
03-13-2004, 08:31 PM
I just recently had to pass a drug screen. Instead of a urine sample, the wanted a hair sample. They clipped under my armpits!:laugha: Hey! I at least thanked the nurse and told her that I was meaning to get to that extensive undergrowth for some time now.:shocked:

RickBomba
03-13-2004, 09:55 PM
Yup, just a pee test for me...I was looking online and they even had some sort of shampoo that supposedly got rid of traces in hair samples, too.
Anyhow, I passed.
Later,
Rick

PNG
03-13-2004, 11:56 PM
Congrats on a straight pee....:D

Hope the job pans out!

redcrbbr
03-14-2004, 11:03 AM
At our shop we have random drug testing ...computer lottery set up. i see the pee lady at our shop about three times a year. not always looking for me. She walks in unanounced inspects the bathroom, puts some blue food coloring in the hopper and gives us the cup.

It is required to have drug and alcohol testing if you have a CDL in my company, also is required during DOT physicals. If you fail your out..no retest.