View Full Version : Hey john did you find that spot last night?

Fisherwoman
06-24-2000, 02:59 PM
Hey buddy was just wondering if you and Schoolie Monster got down to that spot last night and how you did, let me know. Was going to hit Cotuit early this morning but having too much pain. This is a real Bitch, now they think I may have a ruptured disc in my neck, just can't win. Got a response back from Roberts Lures, he is all set.

Thanks, Fisherwoman

JohnR
06-25-2000, 07:47 AM
Hey there! Yes, Greg and I checked it out. Got down there later then had hoped (my fault, fell asleep). Not much happened, couple hits and that was it...

Will need to check it out again.

fisherwoman
06-25-2000, 01:01 PM
Ya know buddy ya can't catch em if your asleep. Just got home, we were out on the boat all morning, am sitting here swaying in my chair. Got into a huge school of fish again, for about 4 hrs, no keepers today, but fish up to about 28" and alot of doubles, all on top water and shads, the birds and the fish around 10 am just went sycho all of a sudden it was awesome. Hit the other secret spot last night. Alot of fish there but not alot of takers until the sun started to go down. You would throw the popper out and it would spook a group of fish, they would all swirl up, it was great. Talk to a soon.

fisherwoman

schoolie monster
06-27-2000, 01:57 PM
yeah, we were in the right state... it was really tough to tell where to fish because of the lack of light. That sometimes happens after the sun goes down. Will have to check it out during the day to find the key structure.

I'll try to scam some more info out of ya the next time we talk.

You know you're in trouble when its only Tuesday and you can't wait for the weekend to get out again!!

fisherwoman
06-27-2000, 06:52 PM
I think I could maybe give up a little more info!!!!! We took the boat out today, had a pretty good day got over 60 fish all on top, biggest was around 27" though, those bigger fish just really aren't in here heavy yet, hopefully soon schoolie monster, hope you get out there soon!!!!!