View Full Version : New Fish Eye DVD

Skitterpop
03-10-2004, 03:06 PM
Where can I get one without hitting the shows (work weekends)?

Thanks,
Indanite

MakoMike
03-10-2004, 06:17 PM
I talked to Mike last Sunday at the Suffern Show and its not out yet.

KLMulder
03-10-2004, 06:53 PM
I would like one to but I also work weekends. :crying: :bc:

cheferson
03-10-2004, 07:19 PM
He had a bad cold and his voice was shat.This delayed him recording the audio for it. I saw the preview for it and it looks sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Fish_Eye
03-11-2004, 09:03 AM
I've got half of the narration done but now I'm off to the Wilmington show this weekend, then off to Costa Rica, and then back only in time to do the MSBA show at the end of the month.

I'm affraid the DVD will arrive about the same time as the schoolies...first two weeks of April.

If anyone was to tell me how busy I was going to be in the first quarter of 04, I would have gone to Costa Rica and would have stayed there...only kidding. It's been great doing all the shows and meeting so many of you terrific people...all I can say is good things are often worth the wait. I promise you this won't be just a good DVD, it will be sensational...not because of me (well I'll take a little credit for it) but because of the majestic fish that have the staring role in this production...and believe me, it's a cast of thousands!

If anyone is going to the Wilmington Fly Show this weekend, be sure and stop by the Crocodile Bay booth, I'll also be doing a slightly different show than I did at the Striped-Bass.com evening affair. You'll also get a chance to press the flesh with Lefty Kreh and Flip Pallot -- two pretty intense fishermen and really great guys.

Mike