View Full Version : First fish first Keeper same day!!!!!!

GBOUTDOORS
03-15-2004, 09:12 AM
I got GS out of the house yesterday to look for my first fish of the year. Not only did I get my first fish but also my first keeper of the year.:D :D :eek: It was cold but FUN we caught 30+ fish with some nice keeper size in the mix:eek: Bob I need 4 packs of the 4" shad in Clammer yellow and the chartrues SOON!!!!:happy:

Clammer
03-15-2004, 09:16 AM
Great for you guys=yep thats what Bob should call that color===I can remember a couple of years ago =he said I was the only one steadly asking for that ///
PS ===I didn,t get any PM about fishing yesterday:(

GBOUTDOORS
03-15-2004, 09:32 AM
Bob with a nice 20# fish????? Sorry Clammer but it was last minute.:(

Rappin Mikey
03-15-2004, 09:35 AM
Nice job:D

Bliz
03-15-2004, 12:13 PM
:happy: :happy: :happy:

SOON!!!

Bliz
03-15-2004, 12:15 PM
Those are beautiful!...

Crafty Angler
03-15-2004, 01:00 PM
Outstanding Greg - Somebody around here had to break the ice :btu:

Christian
03-15-2004, 04:38 PM
:D sweetness.

missing link
03-15-2004, 04:48 PM
nice!!!!

beachwalker
03-15-2004, 05:36 PM
shweeet :)

Slingah
03-15-2004, 06:04 PM
you guys rock:D

C-5 CC
03-15-2004, 06:10 PM
What state are you fishing in?
Brandon

macojoe
03-15-2004, 06:19 PM
great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!I can't wait!! But i have to wait till i get back from vacation in the middle of April :(

Got Stripers
03-15-2004, 09:04 PM
Oh man, sweet taste of fresh striper on the grille, yum that's all I can say. You should have seen my kids salivating since they saw me filleting that first one of the season yesterday. If I wanted to schedule a family meeting, the sure way to get it done is advise my kids there will be fresh striper for diner:). Then there are the 4 golden retreivers drolling on all four corners of the table, not sure who is worse actually.

Greg, that shallow slamming bite rocked man, what a nice change from the deep vertical jig bite. My mouth is sealed, naked Britney pictures couldn't pry that spot from my mouth. Now if you have something more mature and ....well it wouldn't work anyway, just get me all worked up anyway:).

Clammer
03-15-2004, 09:07 PM
@#$%^%&^& Jerks :af:

:laughs:

PNG
03-15-2004, 09:37 PM
What Clammer said.
GB you used to have a plug waiting for you at Mikes but if I get there B4 you.........

missing link
03-15-2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Pasngas
What Clammer said.
GB you used to have a plug waiting for you at Mikes but if I get there B4 you.........

ohh sh*^ was that his? me and bud8 were fighting over it:laughs: :laughs:

ThrowingTimber
03-15-2004, 11:29 PM
Nice work guys congrats:D

nor-easter
03-16-2004, 01:01 AM
GB, you should never take a photo without having the back ground a blank of open water. Showing that familiar marsh gave it away but I will not tell!
Your fish looks like a fresh run from sea fish. Bright shiney clear skin etc.
Bob's fish looks like a hold over!
They both are great to see and prove what the Rabbi said!

It won't be long now!

GBOUTDOORS
03-16-2004, 08:22 AM
Chet its nice to see you around agian. Yes I knew if you and a few others saw that picture you would know the were but most would not know the how:laughs: We did catch some real nice bright clean fish along with some real dull hold over fish. Bob had one I would say pushed 30# follw his 20# to the boat:eek: :eek: :eek: don,t know where tthose bigger fish came from:D :D Hey Chris I will be busting down Mikes door today if hes not there to get at that plug first!!!!!! THANKS:cool:

Crafty Angler
03-16-2004, 08:35 AM
It's a wonderful day in the neighborhoooooood...

Hi, boys and girls, can you say 'herring' ?

I though you could.
:D

GBOUTDOORS
03-16-2004, 01:26 PM
Crafty thats why they are there but not how we caught them.:confused:

schoolie monster
03-16-2004, 03:06 PM
And here I was assuming these were Thames River fish until I notice that GS is keeping one... then I'm thinking either Bob has lost his mind which is totally believable, especially if he's eating fish from the Thames... or that's a different spot entirely.

So those are fresh fish from another spot... apparently a non-toxic spot.

Awesome job guys.

GB, how the heck did you raise twins? I'm ready to jump off the Sagamore Bridge. I don't think we got thru 2 weeks since September without someone being sick and than passing it on to the other. And there is simply ZERO down-time. Especially with the older daughter around starving for attention.

I guess we've got the winter just about beat and the nicer weather should reduce the sick time. And the older one will be able to burn some energy outside.

But man, I'm absolutely fried.

GS, hope the new job is going well... I hope we can get out when I'm back from FL (leaving in 8 days). I won't ask you to burn GB's spot, but maybe the Thames.

GBOUTDOORS
03-16-2004, 05:12 PM
SM keep the faith it all gets easyer when they turn 25!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: Glad to hear all is ok and you are right with the warmer weather always came a break in the colds and sickness. How come they never seem to get the bug at the same time Always one after the other:smash: :smash: see you soon.

gdurham75
03-16-2004, 09:56 PM
way to lay the wood down on the fishes boys.....hope thet tasted as good as they looked..:drool: :jump1: