View Full Version : Decals

Patrick
06-26-2001, 03:14 AM
John,

It would be cool to get some decals to promote your site a little more. All the guys I fish with don't have computers because they are like in their 60s.

So how about this for a decal. I know this isn't a site that makes money and it's mostly for the joy of fishing and webdesign but here's my idea.

Sometime in the future, we have a tournament. We get a lot of the sites that would be interesting in fishing places like the Ditch or something. Charge them 20 bucks to enter the fishpool. Fish in pairs and sworn to the Fisherman's oath. The biggest fish wins half the money, the other half is used for getting this site's name out. This is a great place and has a lot to offer but John, the advertising isn't much.

Anyways, here is the decal I was thinking of.

JohnR
06-26-2001, 07:40 AM
I appreciate yer thinking about that Patrick and that's gonna be something for next year, although a little more understated than what you have going there... As far as "Do it in the Dark" - probably not, hehehe...

As far as the tourney thing? Dunno, but I do think you need to show up for one before providing management decisions :P ... So, you going to make the Rhody leg? EVERYONE wants to meet you and nobody wishes you harm. We just want to meet the legend...

chris L
06-26-2001, 01:44 PM
Ill give you a ride to the july 7th leg of the tourney Patrick . mom and dad can call me if it will make them more comfortable . Im 41 and have 2 daughters that can vouch for my trustworthyness . just thought Id offer again .

Patrick
06-26-2001, 02:15 PM
July 7th is a no can do. I've got some members of the family flying in a few days before and it's one of those things where I gotta be there. Trust me, if I could get away I would! Family reunions are fun! :-D That's okay, it'll probably be the only time I'll meet them. I will make it up there one time and we will all meet. I'll have my drivers license in a month and I should be driving highways and long distances by the fall so watch out CCCanal, here I come.

JohnR
06-27-2001, 11:44 AM
hehehe

Saltheart
06-27-2001, 12:00 PM
Isn't that suppose to be..... fish fear me...chicks dig me...?? :)

JCXX
06-27-2001, 01:18 PM
Hey Chris,

I'll vouch for you. Will you give Patrick a ride in your trike? ;)

JohnR
06-27-2001, 01:22 PM
Saltheart (06-27-2001 13:00):
Isn't that suppose to be..... fish fear me...chicks dig me...?? :)

Of course it is - but the way my fishin's been....

chris L
06-27-2001, 01:56 PM
sorry Joe only woman ride the trike . now the wagon is a differant story .