View Full Version : Who's in what Booths??

The Dad Fisherman
03-23-2004, 12:27 PM
When I went to the RISAA show I was hoping to meet some of you guys but when I got there I realized I had no Idea what any of you guys looked like or What Booths you might be in.

SOooo!! Who's in what Booths this coming weekend. A little help for us new guys.

I know JohnR is in the S-B Booth (Pretty Obvious) But where will the rest of you be?

BigFish
03-23-2004, 12:53 PM
Bob/Gotstripers will be in his Ledgerunner booth....Scott/#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& will be in his #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& booth in the parking lot:laugha:.... Crazy Alberto will be in the Aquaskinz booth......I think Fisherwoman and Baitcaster/Jules and Bill will be in their Bill and Jules/Fore River B &T booth....JohnR/JohnR will be in the S-B booth....I know there are others I must be forgetting?:eyes:

BasicPatrick and I (BigFish) will be moving about the show working. Slingah and Joey G will be there, and Van......who else?

Notaro
03-23-2004, 12:59 PM
Daddy Fisherman, I look oriental and wear a pair of hearing aids. I look like a bad-fashionable breakdancer.:D

BigFish
03-23-2004, 01:08 PM
Notaro only looks Oriental, he is actually off the boat Irish! Hoot mun, is it another pint you'll be havin'?:uhuh: :gu:

Notaro
03-23-2004, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by BigFish
Notaro only looks Oriental, he is actually off the boat Irish! Hoot mun, is it another pint you'll be havin'?:uhuh: :gu:

:p

The Dad Fisherman
03-23-2004, 02:17 PM
So I'm looking for a badly dressed oriental breakdancer w/ a guinness in his hands....I think I can find you. :D

BigFish
03-23-2004, 02:22 PM
Its almost like you have a mental photograph of him......good guy that Notaro!:btu:

See you there Notaro.:happy:

chris L
03-23-2004, 02:25 PM
could someone tell me exactly where each of these booth is going to be located ?
Bob/Gotstripers will be in his Ledgerunner booth....
Scott/#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& will be in his #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& booth
Crazy Alberto will be in the Aquaskinz booth......
Jules and Bill will be in their Bill and Jules/Fore River B &T booth....
JohnR/JohnR will be in the S-B booth..

this way I can plan my way around without having to read the names of each vendor . I cant read to well and I lost my coke bottle glasses .

BigFish
03-23-2004, 02:27 PM
You will have to wait till you get there....sorry!:huh:

We are gonna try to have "seeing eye super-models" for you guys who are too lazy to read the signage!:eek: :smash: :laugha:

chris L
03-23-2004, 02:31 PM
glad I was the first one to raise my hand . Can I have the one legged model .

BigFish
03-23-2004, 02:36 PM
Yes....his name is Phil,.... Phil MacCrevice and he is a "super" guy! He is all yours ChrisL.:laugha: OK, now that Phil is taken, who wants Christie Brinkley, Tyra Banks and Elle McPherson??? :eek: Anyone???:laugha:

(Boy, I didn't think anyone was gonna want poor Phil):hihi: :laugha:

chris L
03-23-2004, 02:42 PM
with out my coke bottle glasses I wont know the difference . Does he have soft hands and manacured finger nails ?
is he built like Ken ( barbies gay friend ) ?

Does he go to Ptown ? I may have met him .

wonder what he does with the other shoe ?
maybe he is the one that used to steal the one shoe my dad had on display at his shoe store .

poor guy . no one wants a one legged model to tip over .

BigFish
03-23-2004, 02:48 PM
You and Phil will get along just fine......the only other male "seeing eye supermodel" is Rex Thehumantripod. He is from Belgium and is a former Olympic pole vaulter from the Belgium team. :laugha: ChrisL....you got a friend for him???:huh: Sounds like Rickbomba or RappinMikey might dig this guy?:eek:

chris L
03-23-2004, 02:55 PM
he must be from Ptown . I was told there were a lot of pole jumpers up there .

I prefer a one legger over a tripod much easier to knock over and run from .

I have no friends . who wants to be friends with a guy who likes one legged seeing eye models that look like Ken Barbie or is it Klaus Barbie .

BigFish
03-23-2004, 03:18 PM
:laugha:

Bigcat
03-23-2004, 05:30 PM
I will be at the #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& booth Saturday,stop by and say hello.

:cool:

Swimmer
03-23-2004, 05:34 PM
Hey Bigfish, is it true JR hired the FISH ON ladies to man or rather women his booth?:D

BigFish
03-23-2004, 05:36 PM
Don't I wish Swimmer.....:drool:....see you at the show or tomorrow night?:confused:

Squid kids Dad
03-23-2004, 07:14 PM
I will be there Saturday also with Swimmer working it..:D

Notaro
03-23-2004, 11:34 PM
Oh by the way, I am not a great breakdancer. I have a move or two in my head. ;)

Bliz
03-24-2004, 01:43 PM
I'll be there!

The Plug Project will be making it's debut! :claps:

chubsdad
03-24-2004, 04:45 PM
ill be there in the AVE MARIA BOOTH stop in and say hello

capesams
03-24-2004, 08:56 PM
I'll be in the corner all by my self in time out, drop off a plug in my lap an cheer me up.