View Full Version : Who Caught The Crazy Alberto Seminar?

BigFish
03-29-2004, 11:02 AM
Who says New York guys are all bad? The Aqua Skinz guys are alright in my book! Kadir and Alberto from Aqua Skinz and their buddies Paul and Don were some of the best guys I had the pleasure of meeting all weekend. :btu: I made a point of catching one seminar this weekend and I was glad I had time to sit down on Sunday and listen to Crazy Alberto. Did any of you guys catch it? Fantastically informative and entertaining, can't wait to put the information to work.:uhuh:

Alberto, if you see this be forwarned....if I make only one out of state trip fishing this season, I will be knocking on your door and I won't be there until you tell me!:laugha: Nice meeting you guys.:wave:

Nebe
03-29-2004, 11:09 AM
I caught the one sat morning and was mezmorized...... I think he knows what he is doing dont you?

BigFish
03-29-2004, 11:11 AM
Hmmmmm.....yeah, I think he does!;)

bassmaster
03-29-2004, 09:26 PM
Nice Talk CA..................

Karl F
03-29-2004, 10:08 PM
caught the last 20 minutes, missed the first part... almost thought about coming back Sunday, just for the talk...
CA, you give a great talk, very informative, hope to catch the full show sometime.

Rock Hopper
03-29-2004, 10:54 PM
Bigfish: You guys are alright too:D ;) Had a great time and REALLY enjoyed meeting you guys.

Come on down baby...you won't regret it.

Kadir

BigFish
03-29-2004, 11:00 PM
Thanks Rock Hopper, plan on seeing me soon. I would very much like to hook up with you guys this season. Hope you had a great weekend and plan on coming next year. Nice meeting your crew, ya ain't too bad for New Yawkers!:D Who said there was anything wrong with you guys from New York??:confused: Later Rock Hopper, the pleasure was all mine.:btu:

Gooch
03-30-2004, 08:25 AM
Came up from Jersey to catch these seminars. Between reading "The Greek's" book and CA's seminar I'm pumped up for targeting large. Listening to Crazy Al and Bassmaster made me realize how much I have of a newbie I am. These were the best seminars I've been to. Thanks guys for your time and effort.

MikeToole
03-31-2004, 05:47 PM
I asked Al to show me how to tie the Alberto knot on Saturday. He grabbed one of his rods annd pulled off line to the leader but he didn't have a knife to cut the power pro braid or the 80# mono leader. I thanked him and told him not to worry about it but the next thing I knew he used his teeth to cut the braid and mono. Now there someone willing to help his fellow fisherman.

Slipknot
03-31-2004, 06:58 PM
I caught it :) Al is the best.
He knows what he is talking about. I get the feeling I should upgrade my line size a bit. And I wonder what color will be fished alot more now :D

Nebe
03-31-2004, 09:35 PM
I know I know!!:D

Crafty Angler
04-01-2004, 01:36 AM
Ya know, I still can't figure out why they call him 'Crazy' - he makes perfect sense to me :confused:

Of course, a lot of people would tell ya I ain't wired right either...:bshake: