View Full Version : New Yorkers - Back from MSBA Show

Crazy Alberto
03-29-2004, 11:04 AM
Hi Guys,

On behalf of the AquaSkinz and the New York boys, (Kadir, Dano, Paul Melnyk and myself) we THANK YOU for your Mass. hospitality!

We REALLY had a great time and thank you for stopping by the AquaSkinz booth.

I would also like to thank those who stopped by my seminar. Hope you had a good time (cause I did).

Anyhow… Got a lot of catching up to do now... Later! :)

“Crazy” Alberto
NonStopFisher@aol.com

BigFish
03-29-2004, 11:10 AM
Glad you guys could make it Alberto, you guys were alot of fun. Great seminar. Hope to hook up with you this season, but if I make it to your surf/turf you have got to promise to come to mine!:btu:

Nebe
03-29-2004, 11:21 AM
Nice to meet you alberto and thanks for the private knot tying lesson! after I got home I practiced for a while and now that info is in my head for life:D

eben

fishweewee
03-29-2004, 11:23 AM
:hihi:

rizzo
03-29-2004, 12:16 PM
Great presentation, very interesting and entertaining. Nice to meet you and thanks for all the extra help.

-Paul

Bobbike
03-29-2004, 12:22 PM
Hi guys, it was a BLAST have all of you up here in Striperland. Like I said many times, you have a GREAT product and I wish you all the success.
Hope to see ya for the Fall Run if not sooner.

MSBA Pres.
PS thanks for the Hats and T Shirts

OX
03-29-2004, 12:26 PM
Great ta see ya! Good show.

Moses
03-29-2004, 12:45 PM
Already sent you a PM to which you replied Alberto, txs.

All in all, great seminar. Lots of good "tricks of the trade" we haven't heard before. Will be upgrading my gear to some heavier/stronger stuff. Need to have at least one set up when going after the big cows!

Hope to have a chance to meet/chat with you again.

Crafty Angler
03-29-2004, 02:35 PM
Outstanding seminar, Alberto :btu:

Matter of fact ya got me so lathered up, I just might head down to my Spring spot to break the ice this afternoon if I can get my Monday stuff done in time - it's warm, the wind is right and the tide is close. :ss:

Yup, I know all about catchin' up - anyway, say hi to Kadir for me (thanks again for the java, K) and Danno -

I'm still planning on catchin' the Orient Point Ferry come May...:D

Hope you plan on doing the same at some point this summer.

You'll know exactly where to find me and Tattoo August 29th ;).

chris L
03-29-2004, 03:46 PM
good show guys . I hope your ride wasnt too long !

good to see you guys again . Youll have to come up to the cape when our fish arrive .

Tattoo
03-29-2004, 04:57 PM
Kadir, Paul, Alberto & Danno,

Thanks for cleaning out the garage!

The dogs miss you.

We are coming in May and bringing Iron Mike - beware.

BobT
03-29-2004, 07:41 PM
:claps: Good to see you almost 100% Al. Good show. :thanks:

Flaptail
03-29-2004, 07:59 PM
Good to see you again Al. Glad you made it home in one piece. Your talk got me thinking of how didfferent our styles our fishing are due to our geographic difference. A 70 is gonna come your way. Flap:uhuh:

Goose
03-29-2004, 08:20 PM
I'm feeling deadly after listening to Al and Paul.....IT WAS KILLA! :D

BasicPatrick
03-29-2004, 08:36 PM
Alberto,

It was truely our pleasure having the NY boys in the house. I can not express enough gratitude for the insistance of Kadir that I make it Sat night. I needed that good time to offset the very stressful day. when I left you guys I literally belly laughed the whole ride home.

Hopefully we will all get together soon, on a beach, with some really fishy atmosphere :D :D

bassmaster
03-29-2004, 09:02 PM
Hi Skin Men:)

Got Stripers
03-29-2004, 10:02 PM
Good to see you two guys again and I'm working on your olive/gold shads. When I'm done should I send them through Tattoo?

fishermom
03-29-2004, 10:04 PM
;) Alberto and Kadir,
Nice to meet you both.......good luck with your "Skinz"........
Tight lines,
Wendy

Crafty Angler
03-29-2004, 10:39 PM
Okay, guys......now ya know :p

Me, the Man of Ink and the Iron Skillet....heh heh heh...it could get even worse

Yeah, that's the ticket... all we need now is the King and we pretty much got it covered.
:spin: :call::buds:

Rock Hopper
03-29-2004, 10:50 PM
Thanks to one and all!!!! Meeting some new people and hanging with some people we already knew was a real blast.

The common concensus amongst us was was great bunch of people....and I will say it again here, everyone we met was super and we want thank everyone who assisted us with the show and everyone who stopped by to say hello!!!

We truely enjoyed our time with you all.

Tattoo: No problem bud, anytime you need a little "cleaning" up give me ring....what's a 3 hour ride when your helping a friend :D

Crafty: My pleasure friend, anytime. Thank you for that beautiful piece of art you gave us. I have a special place for that already lined up.

Bobbike: Thank you for your hospitality and great conversation! It a pleasure being in your company.

BP: What can I say pal, your GREAT!! I am glad you came out...great call on your part to bust Paul the Extreme Fisherman on his fish story.

We had a great time and can't wait to do it again next year. Just one suggestion, can we make the show 4 day instead of 2:D :D :D

Wendy: Thank you and the pleasure was ours.

BM: We really didn't have time to chat...everytime you came by there was someone I was talking to already....I guess we'll just have to catch up on a quiet beach somewhere ;)

Bigfish: Thanks for taking care of us...without your help we woulda been stuck...just made it with about 15 minutes to spare! Hope you make it down bud, there are some schweeet waters here.

Bob: Yes, it was great seeing you again too. Can't wait, yes you can send them with Tattoo.

Hope to see all again soon....until then best regards.

Kadir

fishweewee
03-29-2004, 11:05 PM
Dinner conversation:

PM: "I swear, the fish was the length of this table." (Gesturing to 8 foot long table).

Crazy Alberto: "Bullchit." Reaches over for, grabs clumps of PM's salad with bare hands...

Basic Patrick: :doh: :doh: (and barely audible but polite "bullchit.")

Fish_Eye: :rolleyes: and a leisurely sip of Margarita

Rock Hopper: :rolleyes: "I'm going out for a smoke."

Surfpirate: :yawn:

Gary Corsetti: :doh: :rolleyes: "Pass the !@#$ing bread."

FWW: "Can I have another diet coke?" :hihi:

BasicPatrick
03-30-2004, 12:48 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rock Hopper
[B]Thanks to one and all!!!! Meeting some new people and hanging with some people we already knew was a real blast.

Ok, we'll make it 4 days...

thursday cod fishing all day

Friday...you guys can help set up the show

Saturday & Sunday...same as this year

:D

theSURF121
03-30-2004, 05:55 AM
Mike, hope you hid your mackeral darters from CA. :D

Crazy Alberto
03-31-2004, 02:28 PM
Hi Guys,

Many thanks for the kind words... The pleasure was all mine and hope you will all catch your dream fish this year! ;)

My partner Rock Hopper (Kadir) could not have said better. We had a blast, you guys are the greatest and we are looking forward to meeting you again! :)

Crafty Angler..We thank you for that wonderful print! Remember, if you want to catch some big trout... you know who to :call: ;)

Basic Patrick, No need to thank us buddy...the feelings are mutual! :buds:

TheSURF121... Too late! I hoed one of them! :drool:

"Crazy" Alberto
NonStopFisher@aol.com

Surfpirate
03-31-2004, 06:32 PM
it was a great show and great people.

The only thing missing was Tattoo and Habs.

All we have to do is find a place that will set up a table for 10 and a film crew!