View Full Version : Shaved Off The Beard!

BigFish
04-03-2004, 05:17 PM
Just too damn long to bother trimming it anymore so it was time to purge my face of all hair......my goatee is history....and....I....hate it!:eek: Too lazy to trim so I figured it was time to air out the old face and I really do not like being beardless!:laugha: My top lip feels 10 times larger than normal (you guys know what I mean?). I can't wait till' I got some 5 o'clock shadow....then I will feel like my old self! Till then....:hidin: !

Van
04-03-2004, 05:56 PM
I thought you still had it this morning at the run !!!!!

When did you do that ???:confused: :confused:

So now you can't hide behind that beard anymore,,,eh !!!!

:laughs: :laughs: :laughs:

RIROCKHOUND
04-03-2004, 06:40 PM
BF..
I have had either a goatee or bead (kept short) for most of the last 4 years or so.. for V-Day the gf asked me to shave, as she hadent seen me completly shaven in our 3+ years togethor; so V-Day came, I got up early, shaved, went to the gym and came home.... She looked closely for a minute, squinted a bit and said; "OK, you can grow it back now I like it better with some hair)...:af:

You just cant win.. of course being Irish/English it takes me a month to get it back to where it was... oh well, can't live with'em cant throw em down a flight of stairs, whatcha gonna do :D :D :D

BTW the beard is back

PS.. what did fishchick think?

BigFish
04-03-2004, 06:50 PM
I did it this afternoon Van! Fishchick thinks I am "cute" RIR.....can't wait for it to grow back. I have had a beard or goatee for the better part of 22 years and I have only had it off about six times in all that time and only until it grew back.:smash:

CAL
04-03-2004, 06:59 PM
C'mon BigFish, how long does it actually take to trim? Get a nice Norelco trimmer that's got like 9 settings, it only takes two minutes and ya don't have to do it every day.

I shaved mine off about 6 years ago for a girlfriend and same thing as 'hound says. Tells me to grow it back. Made me look like I was 20 again (hmmm....might not be a bad idea now seeing as it's starting to turn all gray on me)

BigFish
04-03-2004, 07:04 PM
I am not too good at trimming CAL, I have to be in the mood in order to do a good job. Today, I just did not want to deal with it, so, off it came!:(

CAL
04-03-2004, 07:28 PM
BigFish before = :devil2:

BigFish after = :devil:

:laughs:

BEETLE
04-03-2004, 07:42 PM
:laughs:

BigFish
04-03-2004, 07:45 PM
:laugha: Funny!