View Full Version : On The MSN Front Page.......

BigFish
04-07-2004, 12:05 PM
They have got a headline that reads as follows......"Fiercest Fighting In Iraq Since Wars End!".....:confused: What the H-E-double toothpicks do those morons think is going on over there!?!?!? Do they think we are playing tittilly-winks for crying out loud???:eek:

Damn, I miss the smilie menu!:mad:

Raven
04-09-2004, 08:02 AM
bomb

BigFish
04-09-2004, 08:25 AM
Raven, I almost wonder sometimes if that is the answer......those people are simply animals!!! Wipe them off the face of the planet and build a parking lot in the middle east. What ever happened to the good old days when we did battle with someone, kicked their ass and then when it was over we left? Oh no, now we have to rebuild everything and make nicie nicie! Hang around as a police situation, and see that a government transition is completed, and at what cost? American lives, that is the cost! Once our objective was met, (capturing all of those in the deck of cards, or at least most of them including taking out Saddam) we should have said "thanks for the great time but we are finished here"! Instead we stay there shoveling #^&#^&#^&#^&e' against the tide trying to force something down their throats that they do not want!:af:

Raven
04-09-2004, 08:46 AM
striperman's post but ..have you ever herded a hog? i mean a 6 hundred pound hog....( I have many times) you have to use a big ole piece of plywood to do it. (visual barrior)
you can try and steer them in the right direction and back them up
but no matter what you do..... they are going to go in their "OWN" direction.
so no disrespect to our men in the service intended but i view the war very distainfully because it reminds me of trying to herd pigs.

we have technology that our tax dollars have paid for that could be utilized to a greater extent rather than the tried and true hand to hand or urban warfare. These dudes were literally born fighting and its all they know so in that respect we are at a disadvantage. I listen to jay severin on 9.69 fm talk radio and he keeps wishing truman was alive and saying "where is harry truman when ya need him?" ...calling for a major whipe out
with one bomb destroying a whole city. I also read about Albert Einstien regretting having told the powers to be about thermo nuclear or at the time atomic theory.

Mike P
04-09-2004, 04:37 PM
Nuclear bombs kill everyone in a mile radius in a nanosecond (that's one billionth of a second). Too quick and painless.

If they carry out that threat to burn those 3 Japanese hostages alive, we should pull out those MOAB things they demostrated at the start of the war and return the favor. No messy radioactivity afterwards, either.

28inches
04-09-2004, 07:57 PM
Mike, I agree 100%. Pick a few mosques to use as aiming points, then let 'em rip. Maybe we should open a second front on Atlantic Ave in Brooklyn using slightly more precision type weapons. I hate to generalize, but what a filthy, low-down bunch of miserable
bastages they are.

Fish_n_Dive
04-10-2004, 01:58 AM
i think iraq could use a really big lake :laughs: now where to get the water :smash:

beachwalker
04-10-2004, 07:07 AM
Gotta put my foot in the door here gentlemen.

Bigfish, it is aggressive and ignorant statements that make this world such a lousy place to live in. Do you contemplate your outbursts before you type them ?

Upon the build up by the current administration to "invade" Iraq the main issue was whether or not the Hussein regime posssessed WMD's. If they did, I and I believe most of the world, would have been relieved and supportive of an incursion to root them out. THEY DID NOT HAVE THEM.

BUSH AND HIS CRONIES LIED. NOW THEY ARE IN THERE MEETING ENOUGH RESISITANCE TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE IT IS TIME TO PUT THE HAMMER DOWN AND THEY STILL CAN'T SEEM TO GET IT DONE.

Get realistic any of you that think this is another "We are so friggin tough" army game.

Hope you can deal with the fact that negative world opinion and body bags will be on the rise and old George and his boys will be done come November.

Time to pull out of another folly.

beachwalker
04-10-2004, 11:09 AM
Now Bigfish,

Before you freak on me make note that when I use the word ignorance it means you are unknowing and NOT unlearned or stupid.

:)

I am unknowing on a regular basis :mad:

BigFish
04-10-2004, 01:48 PM
Beachwalker.....:hs:....Beachwalker, Beachwalker, Beachwalker......not gonna go off on you because I did not say that they "should" turn the place into a parking lot.....I said, "sometimes I wonder if they should". Big difference there, wouldn't you say? However I will stick by my statement that I believe that the Iraqi people are nothing but animals and rabid vermin, due mostly to the type of Governing powers that they have had in place these many years. Without someone telling them what to do, those people can not decide whether to eat a milky way bar or kill someone!!!! I agree it is time to beg off that situation my friend. Please re-read my initial post.;)

Raven
04-10-2004, 05:00 PM
and then there is the ->unknown........ which becomes known after a period of time ...... even still ...it is all but an illusion.:angel:

beachwalker
04-10-2004, 05:42 PM
I did and I am not retracting a thing.

Ain't no time to hate. calling people vermin, etc. is your perogative. I just can't agree with it.

Don'y worry. I know I have the problem.

I can live with it........

BigFish
04-10-2004, 06:00 PM
Beachwalker, you know me too well.;) Its no fun argueing with you anymore.:( Beachwalker, I wish more than anything on this planet that all mankind could just get along and live in harmony, sharing all that they have with one another......I wish I knew how far this maniacal behavior must go on before man brings this planet to its collective knees and kills it for all time. I do not believe that violence is the answer for anything, maybe someday we (mankind) will start to learn from its mistakes. I seriously think that someday it will be too late for that, I truely believe that mankind is tremendously ignorant and too full of greed and the endless desire for power. Fools!:smash:

RIROCKHOUND
04-10-2004, 06:03 PM
Larry, BW, Raven, I'm jumping in too.... :D
Cant resist a good political debate:smash:

Anyways.. Larry, I liked your statement " Oh no, now we have to rebuild everything and make nicie nicie! Hang around as a police situation, and see that a government transition is completed, and at what cost? American lives, that is the cost!"

We should have no reason for rebuilding Iraq, because we didnt belong there in the first place... we are spending uncomprehendable amounts of money that could go for better uses (education, environment, take your pick, but should be spent at home on good things) not on a war based entirely on bad information and a political agenda... I truly believe that Saddam never had WMD's... with all out technology I beleive if they were there Hans Blich (sp) and the boys would have found them, and yes if they existed, go in and do what needs to be done to make the world a better place.. Otherwise, there has been unrest in that part of the world for millenia, and that probably wont change anytime soon... so we should keep out of it, we're like the big bully getting into another kid's fight...

The problem with bombing them as a whole; Yeah the 1mi radius death rate is 100% but what about the lingering effects (cancer, burns etc) that the people outside that radius; some farmer outside bagdad doesn't deserve that because he lives in a place where a bunch of rebels are causing massive amounts of trouble...

As far as Bush and co. lying; I don't trust him one bit; he did ok around 9/11 and handled a tough time in the country OK., but now he f'ed up and I dont think it is going to pay off in November, as I think if this crap keeps rearing it's head in Iraq the public is going to want a change....

And BW, if you have a problem, aparently I do to... I have to look over alot of left ground before I can see the center or the right....

Bryan
"Anyone but Bush '04"

Rememer, opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks! Politics aside, I'd still fish with any of ya... :happy: just no talking politics

BigFish
04-10-2004, 06:06 PM
I like your arguement RIR.....one thing I would like to know is....remember all of that US currency that they found at the beginning of this conflict/battle/war?????? 600 million dollars I think it was???? Anybody know where that went???? Kind of disappeared without much fanfare don't you think????:confused:

RIROCKHOUND
04-10-2004, 06:09 PM
My conspironcy speculation; that 600,000,000 clams (i like typing out them 0's) went into a secret US slush fund to pay for black ops, secret spy stuff (ie. spy games, clear and present danger etc..)

It sure as hell didnt go back to directly financing more body armour for our troops... I hope to hell we get out of there fast...

BigFish
04-10-2004, 06:10 PM
We agree across the board there RIR!:btu:

RIROCKHOUND
04-10-2004, 06:13 PM
Well well, did the left and right just agree? did mike moore and pat buchanan just hug? :D
:smash:

Unfortunetly this is fast becoming the vietnam of my generation, lets just hope it never reaches the same scale of human lives lost...

BigFish
04-10-2004, 06:15 PM
Back to the origin of this post...RIR, did you get a load of that MSN headline???? In the original thread starting post??? What do you think of that little bit of editorial ignorance????:smash:

RIROCKHOUND
04-10-2004, 06:18 PM
I think that they are refering to the fact that good ole' W called the war "officially" over to make it look like a shorter war, but yeah it's still war, whether we call it that or not... ok, enough debate till tommorow, gotta go out, getting the look of death from the woman :smash:

Have fun and play nice boys...

beachwalker
04-10-2004, 09:02 PM
Bigfish,Oak and all,

good info amd opinions. Big fish I hear you. appropriate question about the 6 mil.

Man is a greedy basstard. it seems nothing can help us from the consequences of a market based economy but, whatever...... :(

I definetly agree with Oak and I can add that I was really hoping that WMD's were found so there would be some credence to this horrible situation.

I am all choked up now :crying:

Nebe
04-10-2004, 09:31 PM
What I would really like to know is this- would we have gone though all this trouble if Iraq didnt have any oil??? I dont think so and I bet this conflict is an attempt to get our hands into OPEC though the back door..

beachwalker
04-10-2004, 09:33 PM
like, "No blood for oil, you know, like totally........"

just bisting Eben :) it's Saturday on Easter weekend, like you know........

Nebe
04-10-2004, 09:36 PM
fo shizzle

lachapele is on and I'm laughing my cahones off:D

beachwalker
04-10-2004, 09:36 PM
buh jizzle

know what i'm sayin ?

Nebe
04-10-2004, 09:38 PM
ohh no:smash: :gf:

beachwalker
04-10-2004, 09:42 PM
hehe

eben, the funniest thing I have come across this year is the shizzolator ! f^ckin thing rules !

Now chapele. guy is funny, eh ?

Nebe
04-10-2004, 09:48 PM
We're hijacking:smash:

dave chapele is one funny dude.. on the televizzle right now-

Raven
04-11-2004, 07:04 AM
on easter sunday ...... what kinda sauce...? ahh a-1 bomb sauce

Crafty Angler
04-13-2004, 09:09 PM
Well, boys and girls....can you say Viet Nam?

I thought you could....yup, it's that Mekong Delta blues riff all over again, dudes.

Raven
04-14-2004, 05:21 AM
can't take hostages........................and then kill them

RIROCKHOUND
04-14-2004, 07:58 AM
Chuck, your right about that.. the scale of casualties and the climate in iraq may be different (no jungle) but the context is growing increasingly similar...