View Full Version : Not sure where to post this tread...

NilsC
04-17-2004, 09:54 AM
I'm a shore guy, fishing from a kayak since I can't afford a boat :D. Is there enough people here that uses the kayak, I mean enough to start begging JohnR :D for another forum.
:smash: "Kayak Fishing"

I started fishing in RI 3 years ago and Striped-Bass.com was the first Internet site I was visiting on a daily bases. I have my one year anniversary this month as a member of this board. I met a lot of you at the 4leg tournament last year and this is the board I go to when I need a daily fix of fishing.

Now, since I'm fishing 90% of the time from the kayak I'm looking for a place to post with like minded anglers.

Yes I know there are boards dedicated to that, I have found several boards that have kayakfishing forums, and several kayak fishing boards that don't have anything else. This is OK, but it does not fill the belly with knowledge like this board does.:rolleyes:

So JohnR, Thank you for a great board, well run and with little trash talk..... "grumpy old farts" forum excluded.

Here is my question... yeah yeah... Begging is more like it.
JohnR is it possible to add another forum here for kayak fishing....

Anyone else here that fish from a kayak and would like to have a forum please speak up..... or forever hold your peace... :confused:

Anyone else? I feel funny posting kayak stuff in the main forum and even in the boat forum we are the "Tupperware Navy":happy: When I post it in the The Scuppers forum I feel it don't get the recognision it deserves.

Kayak fishing is a growing sport and it's on the cutting edge.... (honey put the chainsaw away, that is not how you put the kayak away):laughs:

JohnR, Thank you for changing my signature... it looks like a walking billboard. It's a way of helping a friend, a person I met here who has a tackle shop, Marina and kayak center. Those of you who came to the 4leg tournament last year got to fish the ct/ri leg... ;)

+* I'm done rambling, please don't shoot me for putting this here*+

redcrbbr
04-18-2004, 06:16 AM
not a yaker, but i agree with you

MrsSFrances
04-18-2004, 07:42 PM
the logos look great on the site Nils...:D I keep checking in to gander at them every now and again;)...Glad you liked them...good luck with all the kayak stuff:D

NilsC
04-20-2004, 11:05 PM
:rolleyes:

Guess I'm the only "Tupperware Navy" here.

It was worth a try.... I'll be back next year :D

BTW, we fished some last weekend... "Skunked" but a nice day on the water. :D
:happy: