View Full Version : striper charters in rhode island???

hookedstriper
07-11-2001, 12:52 PM
its alittle late to ask but does any1 kno of any party boat charters that go out of Misquamicut , Ri. i just found out that i have to go there this weekend can any1 help me????? thanks alot
hooked

Clammer
07-11-2001, 01:24 PM
Their are 1or 2 that go from Watch Hill/ Westerly which is a few miles West of the beach//

chris L
07-11-2001, 01:44 PM
I would go out on the francis fleet in Pt Judith . Night time striper fishing they leave the dock at 6pm on saturday
http://www.francesfleet.com/ . one problem you need reservations call them maybe someone cancelled at the last minute .

nightfighter
07-11-2001, 02:17 PM
Hey Clamdigger,

With all your experience, wisdom, and time on the local waters, I would think you could serve as the charter captain for Hookedstriper! Depends on how many would be in his party of course. I think striper guide would look pretty good on your profile!

Catch a biggun!

nightfighter

JohnR
07-11-2001, 02:59 PM
But wouldn't you rather have a real charter boat instead of those headboats? Out of Watch Hill is Bill Brown - great skipper doing bass, tuna, & shark. Out of Galilee. there is Capt Mitch on Sakarak (who is supposed to become a sponsor here eventually) and further north, good 'ole Capn' Chet in New Bedford...

Clammer
07-11-2001, 05:07 PM
Thanks Nightfighter, I,m not set up for that kind of business, plus at this time of the year I get my share of blanks in the bay, don;t troll for fish and that kills alot of methods to put fish in the boat// I enjoy plugging around and taking people out with no pressure, we have had some good trips, I havn;t seen anything in a long time that compares with Got Striper or F/W// Still owe Fishpart a fluke trip// Guess I/m stuck with digging clams and watching the pleasure boats go buy// THATS OK// later//