View Full Version : Scortencreekkid!

saltydog
04-24-2004, 07:46 AM
SCORTENCREEKKID, where are you, what have you been up to, getting close. water should be warming up.. let me know where your around, Ill swing by.
GOOD LUCK GOOD TYIN:D

tattoobob
04-24-2004, 01:59 PM
salty where do you usually fish, maybe we can get together sometime this summer. i mainly fish in the merrimac let me know and i can drive anywhere

bob:cool:

saltydog
04-25-2004, 08:47 AM
BOB, I FISH where ever there is WATER, yes I have frequent the (merryimac) Ive given a few lessons there also, when the fish arrive give me a shout Ill be glad to swing up an fish w/ya.
GOOD LUCK GOOD TYIN:cheers:

scortoncreekkid
04-25-2004, 09:08 PM
Salty:
Here I am. Just kidding. My computer got a cold and I could not get on line until now. Gateway 1 hour. Verizon 6 hours, Microsoft 6 hours, no luck getting on line. Shut down my dsl and went snailnet with an old AOL dial up disk and was back on line in 5 minutes. Then I had to download all that Microsoft stuff so my machine would run Windows XP. OK lets talk about the creek and the fishing. Cottage is open for the season, went down to the "ROCK" and started casting.BIG wind in the face but the little 6 wt. with the 200 grain was up to the task. Made about 50 cast and... I'll be down next weekend from Thursday night till Sunday. If you still have the cottage phone number give me a call. Got a new cell number so the old one will not work. You can e-mail me and I'll give you the number. Hope your arm is better and ready for the season. The creek might just be the right warm up for it. HOPE to HEAR from YOU soon. Tight lines from the KID. PS. HOPE to see and fish with all from Striper Talk this year. PSS. There's a new bar in town on the other side. Looks like a walk to the "parking lot" entrance is possible on a real low tide!!!

tattoobob
04-25-2004, 09:12 PM
sounds good i'll let you know

bob

saltydog
04-26-2004, 10:51 AM
KID, I know what your going threw, my system got sick, some stuff I saved to desktop, was infested, my F SECURE was on LOW cause I didn't think fishing stuff would have infested files on them, better luck next time! I moved my securety to HIGH an now I caught the 3 infested files an had them renamed, anyways
Ill check back w/ ya shortly an I will e-mail
an you can give me the numbers, an Ill put them on file the arm is doing great, no problem casting an reteriving, will be on the VINYARD first week on JUNE. heard the south side had a few fish, I believe there were RESIDENT fish. maby w/ HIGH gas prices we will have MORE room to fish ? well got to go tie some stuff up for the vinyard Im running late cause of the arm being in the cast. I got that EEL fly,Ill bring along for ya,
GOOD LUCK GOOD TYIN:happy: :happy: :happy:
p.s. a short walk to a NEW BAR ! :rolleyes:

saltydog
04-26-2004, 10:52 AM
TattoBob, just e-mail cant wait to get out on the beach again.
GOOD LUCK GOOD TYIN:D