View Full Version : MSBA Meeting Wednesday....Anyone Going?

BigFish
04-27-2004, 09:38 AM
I will be there as will Fishchick......the clubs annual derby begins May 1st and if you want to enter you gotta be a member. So come to Wednesday nights meeting and join MSBA. It is a great time!:D Entertainment will be Fly-fishing Guide Dave Skok giving his presentation called "Fly-Fishing The Ocean Speedsters". Should be a good un'! Hope to see you all there. Should be alot of fish talk goin' on!:happy:

Bonefish
04-27-2004, 11:14 AM
I wish I could. I have to work. I haven't been to one in a while. I also need to renew my membership. Is it true that there won't be an MSBA tourney this year? That's too bad if it is. I was looking forward to it. I need to redeem myself. This is how last years tourney went for me

I woke up on the Cape at 4:00 am on Friday morning. Hopped in the Jeep with a couple of buddy's, still dark out. By the time we are almost at Nauset beach, the light is showing. I crack my window about 2 inch's only to have a Seagull's #^&#^&#^&#^& fly through that 2 inch crack and splatter my face. An hour later I caught my first fish. 25 lb bass on Nauset. Debating whether I wanted to keep it (which was stupid debate) I took the advice of a friend thinking we will catch manny more and threw it back.

I was skunked the rest of the tourney.

I need some redemption

P.S. the only other thing that added insult to injury was In the raffle I won an umbrella rig. I didn't even have a boat. So I gave it to the guy next to me. Good memories :laughs: )

BigFish
04-27-2004, 11:21 AM
Sorry Bonefish, it was cancelled for this year due to lack of volunteers.:(

Bonefish
04-27-2004, 11:31 AM
That's OK. I should have gone to more meetings and offered my time. Let me know if you need any help with anything.

new jack
04-27-2004, 12:00 PM
i'll be there, my first meeting! Looking forward to it!

greg

BigFish
04-27-2004, 01:05 PM
New Jack....please say hello!:btu: If you don't know me, please ask someone to point you in the direction of Larry Wentworth.:D

Christian
04-27-2004, 03:28 PM
probly

Raider Ronnie
04-27-2004, 05:13 PM
I'll be there:btu:
After I hopefully get my fill at the herring run!!!

Ron

Squid kids Dad
04-27-2004, 07:04 PM
Swimmer & I will be there