View Full Version : Buffet playing tonight in FL

C-5 CC
05-01-2004, 08:34 AM
I am going to try and tune into "Radio-Margaritaville" on the net, tonight to catch the show live. Has anyone done this before? My brother, the lucky little rat, is going to the show!! Some people just have it made!!:D
Brandon

Hooper
05-03-2004, 11:26 AM
I often tune in the shows on RM.Com! Like when I can't get a ticket to the show here on Labor Day Weekend!:mad:

Flaptail
05-03-2004, 01:07 PM
Club Med rock, useless drivel. That guy sucks. "When the volcano blows"! I wish it would blow up his ass and we would be rid of the stupid crap he dishes out as "music". Parrotheads, another name for yuppies with to much money and to much time on there hands and absolutely no taste in music. Bob Marley rolls over in his grave every time one of his songs comes on the radio. Yuck!!!:rolleyes:

C-5 CC
05-03-2004, 10:50 PM
obviously you must NOT be a REAL AMERICAN!!!!:D Who on earth HATES Buffett???? Maybe a bad experience at a concert...ya know...a little too much to drink...maybe a bad batch of some illegal substance...I can't think of any other explanation for such a visceral hatred of such cool music. Oh well, I guess some folks just don't get it!!!!:smash:
Brandon

Raider Ronnie
05-04-2004, 04:17 AM
Buffet was a decent warn up act for the Eagles for years !
But Flaptail makes some good points,
As in , the perrot heads being a bunch of yuppies with too much money and time on their hands,
There a cult kind of following just like tha Greatfull dead and their Deadheads

Flaptail
05-04-2004, 07:14 AM
Man, if that's what being a "real American" is no wonder we are in trouble and going down the #^&#^&#^&#^& shoot. Also, I always pride myself on the use of quality alcohol and illegal substances. Remember, if it smells like a skunk it ain't junk! "Get up, stand up stand up for your rights!", the late great Bob Marley! Peace!:laughs: