View Full Version : Watch Out For Theses Punks

fishdog13
05-06-2004, 06:34 PM
in the wareham area late tue. nite largemouth bass fishin .500 yads from the truck wich was just outa site . these punks thought it was rea cool to hook a rope on my friends truck and dragg it through the tree's causing heavy damage. to one's truck !. vehicle 1 -jeep cj older model home paint job big tires.mass reg 52jw12. vehicle 2- jeep or 4 runner big ass thornbird tires the big knobby type no plate # unfortunatly cops didn't want anything too do with this .malicious destruction over 1,000 bucks!. thanks fella's wished u could have helped .punks fled to the rochester carver area. if ya eva see them don't hesite to show them the love of US fisherman .

bart
05-06-2004, 07:04 PM
man it seems like someone pulls an a$$hole move everyday now, sorry to hear of your misfortune

Slipknot
05-06-2004, 08:32 PM
you got a plate # and the cops won't do anything? That's inexcusable:mad: Too bad about your friends truck. I hate punks:af:

Fish On
05-06-2004, 08:40 PM
Agreed unexcusable. I would try the state police or even go to the hint to the local chief that the daily newspaper might be interested in how uninterested the police are. You might find them more willing to do the job we pay them to do after that.

thefishingfreak
05-06-2004, 08:46 PM
call YOUR insurance company/agent with there plate #,,,
they'll go after 'em!:af:

Slipknot
05-06-2004, 08:46 PM
There are many members on the site who are policemen, I wonder if one of them could run the plate. You could probably do it yourself on the net somehow, I bet anyone with some skills could find the info you would need.

Squid kids Dad
05-06-2004, 08:48 PM
Let me know the plate #,,,I'll try to fing out who they are..

beachwalker
05-06-2004, 09:06 PM
That sucks my friend. SKD is awesome to offer.

Go get em ! :af:

Backbeach Jake
05-06-2004, 09:14 PM
I'll run the # in the AM. If I can, I'll post the owner's ID.

Slipknot
05-06-2004, 09:22 PM
don't post his ID, bad idea.

Jonny Bolt
05-06-2004, 09:47 PM
Unbelievable. That is brazen. I have never heard of someone being such a douche. Sorry to hear about that.

Let's kick their heads in.

fishdog13
05-07-2004, 03:04 PM
wow you fella's are allright , very glad too see the support .

Backbeach Jake
05-07-2004, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Slipknot
don't post his ID, bad idea.
Uh, yeah , of course you're right, Slip. My beer was talking last night, sorry. Crap like this just fires me up, but what really lights my keyster is cops who won't do anything...even look into the problem. I'm not a cop, but I can run numbers at work. I figure that if I did, that's step #1 to a real good arse kickin' or worse. So I'll just drop it. That's what the Police are for. No rope, no tree, not me.:rolleyes:

Fisherwoman
05-08-2004, 02:10 PM
That really sucks buddy, hope you find them some dark night and kick the livin sh## out of em. There is nothing worse than vandals, theifs and liars!!!!

Couple of years ago somebody smashed the back window in Bills truck and stole 3 custom rods and reels. We lost about $800 worth of new stuff. If I would ever catch them I would smash every bone in there hands, see how much they wanna steal then:af:

marky1
05-08-2004, 04:02 PM
There are more good cops than bad....some could care less or all they care about is where or when their net private detail is going to be ,or the next coffee and donut break, I had seen a cop at an intersection,sitting at a red light..changed to green, and a van going 30mph over the speed limit go through the red light, the cop just sat there and watched the van go....did absolutely NOTHING!! :confused:

Jonny Bolt
05-08-2004, 05:54 PM
It may have been an undercover Krispy Kreme delivery van.