View Full Version : Hey Tagger

bassmaster
05-17-2004, 11:57 AM
Ya know that chart Pike Ya gave Me:(
Some one stole it off My Dash ,I had My window open.
the sad part is it was a fisherman that must have took it.
I really wanted to catch a bass on it and post it for Ya :(

crashfromamesbury
05-17-2004, 12:38 PM
dave,

good thing it was not a tadpole sitting on your dashboard..

but that still sucks.. anyone that steals from a fisherman is

scum..

what color was it..

Tagger
05-17-2004, 03:48 PM
That sux Dave,..,You can't even leave change in your vehicle visible to others.. Some Dork will smash your window for a quarter.. :( I'll make you another when I'm in pikie mode again if you promise to be my friend and give me stuff ..:rolleyes: Ever think it just might have been somebody u hoed getting u back .. Check with all your fishing buddys you might have hoed.. I know this might take a while ..somebody might have just borrowed it ..

Backbeach Jake
05-17-2004, 05:03 PM
I gotta rope!:mad: I hate sticky-fingered %&$(s

bassmaster
05-17-2004, 06:23 PM
thanks tagger Im all set for plugs:)
My friends dont swipe plugs
only color combo's:laughs:

Slipknot
05-17-2004, 06:34 PM
WOW:eek: :laughs:

a Tagger, I am pleased to inform you that I finally got out fishing and got my first twinkie of the year on your small pikie from the swap recently. Nice lively 15" bass hit it close to shore :btu: I have to try to tune it a little because I think it has too much roll to it, but the size and shape are good, and it casts nice.

MAC
05-17-2004, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by bassmaster

My friends dont swipe plugs
only color combo's:laughs:

:laughs: :laughs:

MAC
05-17-2004, 07:12 PM
That does rot that someone would steal a plug. Atleast it wasn't a VS. I have a better idea than hanging. Bind his hands and drag him down the beach for a mile or so at about 10 mph. :af:

Tagger
05-17-2004, 07:40 PM
great news Slip .. That feels good .. You gotta love those close to shore hits . We should all watch eachothers back .. You see a guy lean his gear against the building say at the ditch to go in and use the bathroom.. Keep an eye on his stuff ,,,even if you don't know him.. there out there..:af:

bassmaster
05-17-2004, 10:44 PM
newell I caught that ,use it works
pink with the pearl and the purple near the eyes are pissed off squiddly diddlys colors.
there is a swimmer and I have not seen one builder make the color combo yet and I lost all the ones I had made.
But I still have a Bob Hans swimmer in that color
I even have a pink beat to crap surfster left
But His needle suck and his plugs fell apart
Years back in falmouth I use to buy 200 bucks worth at a whack