View Full Version : grrrrump

thefishingfreak
05-19-2004, 06:48 PM
there puttin' a park accoss the street from my house...just dandy.
going to have 2 baseball fields,football field, socer field,skate park etc,etc, etc...
so much for the quiet neiborhood.
not only have we had to deal with the hundreds, and i mean hundreds, of 10 wheel dumps, 3 of the biggest volvo dumps youve ever seen,3 of the biggest excavators you ever seen,,all kinds of eqipment. you name it! for more than a year!!!!
starting every morning at the crack of 5:30.

ohh, and did i mention "dust"?? so much dust you cant open the windows..
but now we're gonna have to deal with the ball games at all hours of the night, the huge spotlights, and those ever soooo popular aluminum bats. ......... ping!!! ping!!!!ping!!!
kids screaming everywheare..
you get the point.
:wall: :bgi:

can little timmy use your potty?? :splat:

and these knucklehead land planners put one of the baseball fields right on the friggin road practicly,...couldn't have 'em hitting into the woods, noooo. gotta have 'em hitting right at my neighbors mint 1967 olds, which he spends every dying moment on, now it's right down the third base line :af:

ok, there's my grumpage.
few, i feel better already, not!

Slingah
05-19-2004, 07:27 PM
looks like u will be spending more time on the water:D

BigFish
05-19-2004, 09:56 PM
Damn parks/playgrounds...:af: what the hell are they thinking???:smash: What we need are more crack houses, strip clubs and gin mills!:D

Joking FF....easy there boy.....vein in forehead starting to bulge!;)

fishaholic18
05-19-2004, 10:35 PM
Watch your language BF, It may be offensive...:laughs:

jugstah
05-20-2004, 06:50 AM
Well, look at it positively.

You can use it as an excuse to sell your house for more than it's worth "because it's got the park right across the street, it'd be great for both of your wonderful kids!!!" and jack the price up another 50K...

-Dan

HighTide
05-21-2004, 10:56 AM
Hey TFF,
Let's not forget about the kids hanging out there all hours of the night, drinking and causing a ruckus with their loud music.:scream2: :scream2: :peessed: