View Full Version : Got Back My Jeep Tonight And I Owe A Huge Thanks To Raider Ron!

BigFish
05-23-2004, 07:10 PM
Just got home from picking my Jeep up at Raider Rons house and it runs like freakin' new.....Ron, you are a truely talented mechanic and I am very much in your debt for going above and beyond in helping me out of a jam......thanks ever so much!:thanks:

Ron not only got that broken bolt out for me, he replaced the timing chain and gear, replaced the housing gaskets, set the timing beautifully, put the waterpump and radiator back on and got it up and running......for cryin' out loud, he even painted it all to match the color that is on the block!!!! I ran it all the way from Wrentham to Abington and the thing feels like brand new! Got it back to me in 48 hours on a weekend no less!:shocked: Ron.....you get a big five thumbs up from me:btu: :btu: :btu: :btu: :btu:

Raider Ron gets a first class rating from the BigFish for being a real class guy and a great human being (not to mention the most able bodied mechanic I think I have ever met)!:D

Just not enough people around like RR! Plan on coming surf fishing with me Ron....it will be a great time! Thanks again!

PS-I promise not to thank you anymore.......so thanks again!:D

Oh...one more thing.....he even fixed my broken door handle! (thanks);)

Raider Ronnie
05-23-2004, 07:42 PM
:wave:

jugstah
05-24-2004, 11:09 AM
RR run a shop anywhere?

It's hard to find a good mechanic these days, what with shops trying to charge you an arm and a leg for a wee little fix.

-Dan

Raider Ronnie
05-24-2004, 08:13 PM
I work a full time job at a body shop and I have a fully equiped body shop at my house that I run part time during(summer & fishing time) and full time the rest of the year (Yes ,I do have a lot of energy!!!) Run 3 snow plow trucks hired by the state during the winter also!
I do most all phases of mechanical repairs but my main thing is collision & paint work.
Ron

Moose Nuckle
05-25-2004, 06:49 AM
........And let me tell you guys this, He does Great Body work. I checked out his work. Very Good stuff!!!!!!!

Nebe
05-25-2004, 07:46 AM
Raider ron - didi you know bigfish makes plugs???

:D :rtfm:

jugstah
05-25-2004, 09:35 AM
RR should get a complimentary batch of BigFish Plug specials

:laughs: :laughs: :laughs:

Raider Ronnie
05-25-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by jugstah
RR should get a complimentary batch of BigFish Plug specials

:laughs: :laughs: :laughs:

He told me he was going to make me a few Silver & Black plugs;)

BigFish
05-25-2004, 05:18 PM
Oh, you can bet I am gonna make a couple of black and silver "Raider Ron Specials"! Ron, can you check my idle in the Jeep tomorrow night? Kinda low, almost sluggish.....carbs are not my friend.:)

Raider Ronnie
05-25-2004, 05:21 PM
:btu:

Van
05-25-2004, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by BigFish
.....Ron, you are a truely talented mechanic and I am very much in your debt for going above and beyond in helping me out of a jam......thanks ever so much!:thanks:

for cryin' out loud, he even painted it all to match the color that is on the block!!!! Got it back to me in 48 hours on a weekend no less!:shocked: Ron.....you get a big five thumbs up from me:btu: :btu: :btu: :btu: :btu:

Raider Ron gets a first class rating from the BigFish for being a real class guy and a great human being (not to mention the most able bodied mechanic I think I have ever met)!:D

Just not enough people around like RR! Plan on coming surf fishing with me Ron....it will be a great time! Thanks again!

PS-I promise not to thank you anymore.......so thanks again!:D

Oh...one more thing.....he even fixed my broken door handle! (thanks);)

How do you really feel ?????

Moose Nuckle
05-26-2004, 06:40 AM
Van are you getting misty like me? It's really touching!:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Van
05-26-2004, 07:19 AM
Hes nothing but a 6 foot pussycat !!!!!!
:D :D ;)

BigFish
05-26-2004, 07:30 AM
6'5" 300 pounds with sharp teeth and a mean streak!!!:af:

:laugha:

jugstah
05-26-2004, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by Raider Ron
He told me he was going to make me a few Silver & Black plugs;)

Sweet, maybe he should try and reform you by making you a few New England Patriots plugs!

:laughs:

Raider Ronnie
05-26-2004, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by jugstah
Sweet, maybe he should try and reform you by making you a few New England Patriots plugs!

:laughs:

Not a chance!!!!!!