View Full Version : Van Staal

bassmaster
05-26-2004, 10:52 PM
Did a great job on a pair of 150s for me
I killed 2 of them and they replaced bearing, needle bearing and other crap. seals ect....
worked great on the fish tonight
I got one shad to. I wanted to live line it but eeeeeee 2lb shad.

eelslinger
05-27-2004, 08:19 AM
Expensive???

iluvspots
05-27-2004, 08:21 AM
Don't you know that only yuppies and New Yorkers fish with Van Staals? Are you a yuppie New Yorker wannabe? :yak:

tlapinski
05-27-2004, 08:50 AM
i have to agree with BM. i sent my 250 in a few weeks back, and got it back in no time at all. i was a little nervous sending it in at this time of year, but the turnaround was very speedy. i have a few more to send in, and i have no fears that i will get the same great service. :)

bassmaster
05-27-2004, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by eelslinger
Expensive???
nope, I told them I had a problem from day 1 and they took care of Me.
the reel works awsome and gave it a work out on fish near my house last night .

bassmaster
05-27-2004, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by iluvspots
Don't you know that only yuppies and New Yorkers fish with Van Staals? Are you a yuppie New Yorker wannabe? :yak:
Yes I am ,I want to work on wall st so I can Buy night vision to follow striprman around:rtfm:

Rock Hopper
05-27-2004, 09:25 AM
I have to agree with BM & TL on the level of service and their willingness to go above and beyond their responsibility to their clients....which in they inherited and unlike some other companies that don't honor or roll over any warranty when they aquire another company they have. I have to say working wih this VS is a lot more enjoyable and I can tell anyone listening that I have had my share of experiences with the past VS management that was less than a good experience.

Kadir aka: Rock Hopper

bassmaster
05-27-2004, 09:37 AM
I have been selling off My other reels
The way I look at it , my VS reels will last longer then Me.
:spam: Master Says.........
A VS reel and AquaSkinz= a edge on the fish and not getting wet or reel freezing up.

tlapinski
05-27-2004, 01:42 PM
when are we gonna see the limited edition BM "elite" color aquaskinz jacket line? you gotta have something to with the pants!

BasicPatrick
05-27-2004, 08:29 PM
Bm...just war your evo while painting plugs...

Mr. Sandman
05-28-2004, 02:49 PM
I don't get it...if they are such great reels how come they are in for service so frequently? Everyone I know who has owned one has had a problem with it...:huh: You guys send in your reel for service more then you see a doctor...of course it will last longer then you;)

I bet they offer an health insurance plan for these soon...

bassmaster
05-28-2004, 03:14 PM
I just dont get it:huh: when did I buy my reels:confused:
how many time did I send them in:confused:
where did I fish them:confused:

missing link
05-28-2004, 05:15 PM
FISH NEAR your house were you jigging in the live well? later LINK SR.:confused: :eek: :cool:

bassmaster
05-28-2004, 06:43 PM
Jig this