fishweewee
05-28-2004, 07:28 AM
Sorry John. :D

rwilhelm
05-28-2004, 07:47 AM
Can we pick two I like number 1 & 4 :D

RIROCKHOUND
05-28-2004, 07:51 AM
Actually... saving my strength this weekend and working a bit... gf is away tuesday-sat. so next week...
fish fish fish :D:D:D:D:D: fishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfi shfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfishfish and then fish alittle bit more... :happy:
and of course work :(

fishweewee
05-28-2004, 07:55 AM
I'm feeling this is a good weekend to stay local, and try to stay off the roads.

The most restful weekends are the ones where you do nothing, right? :sleeps:

But, getting back to the true meaning of the holiday ...

Reflect on those who made the ultimate sacrifice defending our country.

RIROCKHOUND
05-28-2004, 07:57 AM
WW... right about staying local... all the Ct and Ma people are down here :af: thats ok though, I make money on tourista's :D

Fishpart
05-28-2004, 08:07 AM
Visitors coming, he wants to fish. My wife wants all of us to go on a romantic evening :love: of desert in the city and Waterfire :wall:.........

I am hoping it rains Saturday night :devil2:, I can fish the drop at a certain breachway in the rain........Now that's :humpty:

Mr. Sandman
05-28-2004, 08:12 AM
I'll be fishin the beach in a little local thing this weekend. So I have to give it hell for a couple nights. If my boat gets wet (doubtful) I will try and to get the basic gear back onboard and try to put a few break in hours on that puppy.

partsjay
05-28-2004, 08:22 AM
Is there anything worse than having plans on a nice 3 day weekend ( the only 1 of 2 I get all year )? Had all intentions of fishing till my arms fell off, BUT, Have to go to a wedding shower :yak: on Sat Night, then a cookout on Sun . So with any luck weather will be nice on Monday at least in the A.M.

Not that cookouts are so bad .....but they don't hold a candle to fishing!!!!

fishweewee
05-28-2004, 08:24 AM
Yeah, don't you hate it when people schedule weddings on Memorial and Labor Day weekends?:rolleyes:

MakoMike
05-28-2004, 08:44 AM
WW- You need an option for "all of the abiove." :smash:

The Dad Fisherman
05-28-2004, 09:06 AM
Friday yard Work

Saturday Yard Work.....Also gonna fish in my 1st Tournament up at Plum Island. Should be a blast, tournament goes from midnight to 9:00am on Sunday.

Sunday going to a cookout where I'll sip on beers and glue my big A$$ to a lounge chair.

Monday Deja Vu from Sunday w alittle Horseshoe tourney thrown in for good measures

Notaro
05-28-2004, 09:37 AM
On a charter with Capt. mike tomorrow:devil: I think that I'm going to be a lucky bastard to catch a trophy bass....

NilsC
05-28-2004, 10:00 AM
Fri, Sat have to fix the slideout on the trailer. Set up the deck and get ready for summer.

Sunday, Monday I hope to fish.... rest of the week... vacation and fish.

Nils

zacs
05-28-2004, 10:13 AM
Friday work/yard
Saturday Pick up Mako from BasicPatrick
Sunday Big BBQ
Monday FISH FISH FISH

Iwannakeeper
05-28-2004, 10:39 AM
If all goes well, the beast on the grill will have stripes, from some time on the beach

MAC
05-28-2004, 12:34 PM
Fri. nite; fish
Sat. Morning; ride canal searching for fish
Sat. afternoon; start building drawer system for underneath bed ( been promising wife I would do this for months)
Sun. morning ride Ditch looking for breaking fish and maybe jig something up.
Sun. afternoon; hopefully finish drawer system
Mon. fish somewhere

wjm
05-28-2004, 01:05 PM
All weekend in the Haabah.......

Bernzy
05-28-2004, 01:18 PM
Sat. - Chores

Sun. - "THE RACE"

Mon. - Bar B Que

missing link
05-28-2004, 05:22 PM
well hitting the ditch around 4 am ,hair cut, dump run, vodka & tonic, maybe 2, then to Charlestown ,ri .4 a party I'm bringing the surf equip. have some fun with Mrs. LINK :laughs: :laughs: go to party act like a fool, back to hotel more fun then on the boat sunday AM with JR LINK and hopefully slam em?later LINK SR.

BobT
05-28-2004, 05:41 PM
Staying off the roads !!!!!! Planting the garden and relaxing.

Mr. Sandman
05-28-2004, 05:50 PM
Enough of the BSing...I am going fishing :ss:

Bernzy, when you say "the race" do you mean you will be fishing the race or are you talking cars?:rolleyes:
(They have been taking several nice fish in the 40's in the race this past week....)

Crafty Angler
05-28-2004, 08:06 PM
Lemme see, what day is it....:smokin: oh man, just woke up from a power nap...damn, I needed that :yawn:

Okay...tonite, returning to the scene of the crime and fishing it with Tattoo starting at purple noon....

Tomorrow morning, probably blackfish in the AM....then bass in the evening, maybe a little yardwork in between if it doesn't interfere with my plans.....

Rest on Sunday, maybe only fish the AM....nah, wait, the Sopranos finale is next week, I could fish the nite too.

I dunno, Monday is still up in the air, maybe I'll take a break and just fish at nite again....:hihi:

MikeTLive
05-28-2004, 09:06 PM
Hopefully that beast will be a Striper!!!

Where you all goin this weekend?
Maybe I can meet with some of you somewhere.

I am shore bound so will most likely hit where I was lucky last fathersday off the north river.

I picked up a frozen mack for chunking.

What I really need is a mentor that I can tag along with for a while and learn from.

BasicPatrick
05-28-2004, 09:43 PM
Notaro...You gonna score large tomorrow...Mike And I were in two boats today and everything was over 20 pounds....

fished all day today and did very well from da boat....

Saturday...fish local during day...sell boat to Zac...Drive to Plum Island and fish all night club tournament

Sunday...fish the Cape, the ditch, and everywhere else

Monday...Who knows

bassmaster
05-28-2004, 09:53 PM
Hide:hidin:

Notaro
05-28-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by BasicPatrick
Notaro...You gonna score large tomorrow...Mike And I were in two boats today and everything was over 20 pounds....

fished all day today and did very well from da boat....

Saturday...fish local during day...sell boat to Zac...Drive to Plum Island and fish all night club tournament

Sunday...fish the Cape, the ditch, and everywhere else

Monday...Who knows

:D :happy: :happy: I hope so. How was water? Did it run calmly and smoothly? I am prone to seasickness. Yippie, I'm going to score a tropy bass.