View Full Version : Did Scott Peterson Kill His Wife Laci?

fishweewee
06-03-2004, 04:40 PM
This whole thing makes me sick. :yak: What kind of depraved person kills his wife and unborn child and then goes fishing? :smash:

jugstah
06-03-2004, 05:52 PM
I don't know, and I'm not about to be judge and jury, considering that nowadays there seems to be prosecutors that are overzealous and criminals that are getting smarter, and somewhere in between, innocent people are ending up in jails.

MrsSFrances
06-03-2004, 07:59 PM
im with jugstah...

Mike P
06-03-2004, 09:33 PM
Think about this---what one of us would drive 3 hours each way to go fishing on Christmas Eve, launch, and only stay out (in good weather) for 40 minutes before coming back to the ramp?

No traces of salt water found on any of his gear--which was way too light to fish for sturgeon.

Guilty as sin--he better hope there aren't any fishermen on the jury.

BigFish
06-03-2004, 10:22 PM
Yes....next!:behead: :hang:

Clammer
06-03-2004, 11:16 PM
YEP /////////////////////////////

Diamond Tackle
06-04-2004, 06:31 AM
u guys forgot the most obvious of all
he colored his hair,and with $10k in his pocket is caught trying to flee the country. Id say thats pretty obvious, even more so now with that look on his face like he wants to prove hes is innocent. Gee, then why did you try to take off?
He also took that girlfriend of his to her Xmas party, and let his wife go to her company's Xmas party ALONE . No ,thats not suspicious.

RockLobsta
06-04-2004, 06:43 AM
Maybe we should ask OJ? He seems to know the justice system.....

chris L
06-04-2004, 02:35 PM
Oj has already said publicly that he thinks Scott is innocent and micheal jackson too . He also said he was mad at his exwife for hanging with the wrong crowd after their divorce and getting killed . now he will have his own reality show on TV , whats he going to do there ? 1st episode should be to show how to make a glove not fit and then how to take the police on a slow ride through LA la land .

Saltheart
06-04-2004, 03:17 PM
Innocent until proven guilty. Looks bad though.

ReelChitty
06-04-2004, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by fishweewee
This whole thing makes me sick. :yak: What kind of depraved person kills his wife and unborn child and then goes fishing? :smash:

Atleast he had the right idea to go fishing.

spence
06-04-2004, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by ReelChitty
Atleast he had the right idea to go fishing.
This comment is beyond sick... :smash:

You bastage... ;)

-spence

C-5 CC
06-04-2004, 10:57 PM
Guilty as HELL!! I hope someone kills him on his way to the courthouse....that way the taxpayers will save a lot of money. :af: :af: :af:

Krispy
06-09-2004, 08:48 AM
The guys guilty as sin, but...
Without any physical evidence, save a hair which may or maynot be his wifes in the boat, no witnesses and no cause of death do to body decomposition, its possible he will get away with it :(

RIROCKHOUND
06-09-2004, 08:51 AM
I heard that if he get's off he and OJ are going on a celebrity golf tour... something about the "No justice league"

Yeah I think he did it, very sad, not just because of the baby, buit she sounded like an amazingly nice women who got sucked into a bad relationship, and IMHO, not to be crude, but Lacy looked way hotter than his mistress, what the hell was he thinking... why leave fillet o striper at home for skate wings on the side?

chris L
06-09-2004, 09:04 AM
always and I repeat always trade up !