View Full Version : Macks around Newport?

KLMulder
06-12-2004, 09:17 AM
If anyone knows where I can go from a boat in the Newport area to get some macks could you send me a PM please.

Thanks KL

"uffah!!"
06-12-2004, 12:11 PM
You mean to tell us Red Sox fans that our team blows, and still
have the nerve to ask us where you can go in Newport to get
Macks? Try Long Island Sound where the rest of them Premadonnas get there's.

KLMulder
06-12-2004, 12:30 PM
Wow!!! I've been a Yankee fan since I was old enough to know what baseball was and all my life I have listed to Redsox fans say that the Yankee's suck. Well when I was a kid they did but I was still a fan. Yankee's suck bumper stickers, t-shirts and god knows what else. I say the Redsox blow and you come back with something like that, You sir live in a glass house don't you.

LOL

The Dad Fisherman
06-12-2004, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by "uffah!!"
You mean to tell us Red Sox fans that our team blows, and still
have the nerve to ask us where you can go in Newport to get
Macks? Try Long Island Sound where the rest of them Premadonnas get there's.

:claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :claps:

Sorry But you could put Mother Theresa in Pin Stripes and I would have to tell her to Pound Sand (Not what I really wanted to say but this IS a PG site)

nightfighter
06-12-2004, 09:50 PM
Imagine yourself trying to get your FIRST keeper. Year after year. Schoolies, twinkies, rats. 25, 26, 27 inches. Tell me what you feel, because there are thousands upon thousands of Sox fans who can relate to that feeling of frustration. And less we forget the legions of those who have passed on their love of this game to us who passed on, NEVER to know what it was like to see the Red Sox win it all.

Raider Ronnie
06-13-2004, 07:11 AM
If you ask me,
When I see one of those Yankees Suck stickers on a car or where ever....
I think that is the most retarded saying ever, along with the "evil Empire"
If wining 26 world series and what ever # of american league titles is the meaning of the word SUCK. every team should only wish they sucked also!!!:laughs:
p.s. I'm consider myself a Red Sox fan and not a Yankees fan
But I don't think the Yankees suck, they.re pretty dam good , the way they win all the time!!!

"uffah!!"
06-13-2004, 09:25 AM
The only reason the yankees win so many titles is because they
BUY all the compatition! YANKEES ALWAYS,ALWAYS,ALWAYS, BUY
THERE TITLES. Thats what I don't like about any team, whether its baseball, football, hockey,basketball, or anyother sport!

MikeTLive
06-13-2004, 09:40 AM
Well, duh.
That is what they learned all those years back when they bought the Babe.

Since then it has proven to be their only winning strategy.

Raider Ronnie
06-13-2004, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by "uffah!!"
The only reason the yankees win so many titles is because they
BUY all the compatition! YANKEES ALWAYS,ALWAYS,ALWAYS, BUY
THERE TITLES. Thats what I don't like about any team, whether its baseball, football, hockey,basketball, or anyother sport!

Seems to me that the Atlanta Braves ownership tried the same approach for 12-15 years and what did it do for them?
1 world series title !!!:laughs: :laughs:
You gotta give them some credit,
Ya , they spend lots of money, but they breed winning, and they expect to win all the time,
With the sox, they ALSO spend LOTS of money, but VERY stupidly a lot of time!!!

KLMulder
06-13-2004, 06:15 PM
uffah Take a look at the rosters for the Yankess and the Red Sox and tell me who is more of a bought team? Well the Red Sox would be no they don't spend as much money but they have less players who came up from there system than the Yankees do. Maybe you should start bit@hin to the owners about the price of a ticket and that they are not reinvesting to make the team better ( manny was a great find was he not? yep he droped anothr fly ball hotdogin ) by the way you can still get a seat at Yankee stadium for $10

rwilhelm
06-13-2004, 06:39 PM
The Yankees payroll is about 195 million, I am not saying the Red Sox don't spend I think their payroll is 125 but no team can compete with the Yankees' salary. Why is there so many damn Yankee fans in Rhody anyway?

KLMulder
06-13-2004, 07:36 PM
Why is there so many damn Yankee fans in Rhody anyway?

No matter where you go you will find a small % of the people are VERY smart.

LOL:laughs:

iluvspots
06-13-2004, 07:37 PM
GO YANKEES!

Goose
06-13-2004, 08:52 PM
You should buy a dalmatian.

killerlexus
06-14-2004, 05:33 AM
yankees sux!:smash: :smash: :smash: :bshake: :bshake:

The Dad Fisherman
06-14-2004, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by KLMulder
Why is there so many damn Yankee fans in Rhody anyway?

No matter where you go you will find a small % of the people are VERY smart.

LOL:laughs:

I wouldn't say smart I would say they are you typical Fair Weather fans....They don't want to live and die by there HOME team they want to just jump on a bandwagon...

If your not from the tri-state area then you should be rooting for you home team not jumping on any team that wins.

The Patriots were doormats of the NFL for Many, Many, Many years. But we stuck by them and you can't tell me it doesn't feel pretty friggin good now that every other team wants to be like them and they are winning superbowls.

And as far as $10 seats at Yankee Stadium they Don't serve beer in them......nuff said.