View Full Version : My girlfriend says she's gonna leave me if I keep on fishing so much

Rappin Mikey
06-14-2004, 10:48 AM
Man, I'm sure going to miss her.

The Dad Fisherman
06-14-2004, 12:24 PM
Just mention to her that If you quit fishing just think about how much time you'd have on your hands for Drinkin, Gamblin and Womanizing...

You may get to fish more :D

crashfromamesbury
06-14-2004, 01:16 PM
could be worse.. she might take the dog..

thats where i draw the line..

Notaro
06-14-2004, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by crashfromamesbury
could be worse.. she might take the dog..

thats where i draw the line..

:laughs:

Mikey, you don't want to live as a lonely old man int he future. Well, do another kind of fishing, man. Go to her. Try to convert her into a striperaholic. That way she won't leave you for a reason.

RickBomba
06-14-2004, 02:09 PM
Don't think that's gonna happen. At least Mikey's got a job for the summer, maybe he'll fish less.
Good Luck Mikey,
Rick

Notaro
06-14-2004, 02:12 PM
but what abt his woman, man? im glad that i dont have a girlfriend yet.

good luck mikey.

RIROCKHOUND
06-14-2004, 02:25 PM
I learned to make a deal, I fish mainly mon-thursday nights, sat AM before work, and if I go on sunday (our day toggethor) it's out in the boat and she's with me... fri and sat night's are her's to do with me what she likes, unless she goes out with the girls... then I'm back out... i dont socialize much during the season...
Bryan

Slingah
06-14-2004, 03:22 PM
lay down the law NOW!!!!
plenty of time to be a couple
give a little......get a little
they all want to cut your hair
well...........:laughs:

Notaro
06-14-2004, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Slingah
lay down the law NOW!!!!
plenty of time to be a couple
give a little......get a little
they all want to cut your hair
well...........:laughs:

He is alreadly bald...Where are they going to cut noxt?:D :laughs:

Mr. Sandman
06-14-2004, 04:10 PM
She's not the one..tell her to leave now... this way you find a new babe for the summer.

I saw this sign in the tackle shop:

Woman wanted
Must be able to cook, clean , keep house and clean fish. Must have boat and motor.
Please send photo of boat and motor.
:D

chris L
06-14-2004, 05:38 PM
tell her not to let the door hit her in the ass on the way out ! See ya !

have her get a boyfriend that should free you up for some fishing !

OX
06-14-2004, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by chris L
tell her not to let the door hit her in the ass on the way out ! See ya !

have her get a boyfriend that should free you up for some fishing !
Yer killin' me!

Hey....your gonna be busy till November fishin'..........visit relatives and friends for Holidays(buy yourself more fishin' cuca for Christmas). Find new Honey for Jan., Feb., Mar., and Apr. Lose her in May and fish on! This sage advice brought to you free of charge, by a twice divorced, lonely old fisherman! :smash: :happy: :smash: :happy:

afterhours
06-14-2004, 06:08 PM
i,m going to miss her. oh, lookie here, i,ve got a bite..... brad paisely

Rappin Mikey
06-15-2004, 07:07 AM
She's really pretty coolio about stuff. When I was on Nantucket, We were supposed to take the girls shopping. Trishy could tell I was getting really peeved. She pulled me aside and told me just to go to the beach and go fishing. So I did. What a woman!

fishweewee
06-15-2004, 08:54 AM
Sometimes I have the opposite problem. Wife gets so sick of me she kicks me out and tells me to go fishing. :hihi:

Notaro
06-15-2004, 09:18 AM
We are so bad together, man... I'm starting to date a girl. She understands my needs and hobby...I hope to get her into fishing on the beach and in the back seat of the car.;) :devil:

Moose Nuckle
06-15-2004, 09:29 AM
CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!

:happy: :happy: :happy:

Notaro
06-15-2004, 09:31 AM
thanks, man. :D

Rappin Mikey
06-15-2004, 11:14 AM
Notaro you stud!

Notaro
06-15-2004, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Rappin Mikey
Notaro you stud!

thanks

RIROCKHOUND
06-15-2004, 12:17 PM
WW, have the same problem, she knows if I'm moody doing something else she'll slam the door and say go fishing... I usually oblidge..

Uh oh Notaro, thats all she wrote for your fishing :D :smash:
just make she knows fishing is important to you (not just catching, my gf confuses the two..)

Notaro
06-15-2004, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by RIROCKHOUND
WW, have the same problem, she knows if I'm moody doing something else she'll slam the door and say go fishing... I usually oblidge..

Uh oh Notaro, thats all she wrote for your fishing :D :smash:
just make she knows fishing is important to you (not just catching, my gf confuses the two..)

hehe, she knows. she knows that i caught her for a good reason. and also she doesnt know anything abt fishing except hearing a news about my catch, then it means a dinner time for us or a party.

likwid
06-15-2004, 12:45 PM
My GF filets fish for me.
And she's damn good at it!

KEEPAH :D

Rappin Mikey
06-15-2004, 01:22 PM
Hey Notaro, what's his name anyway?

Notaro
06-15-2004, 01:24 PM
His, Mikey? It's her, man. Check your PM.

macojoe
06-17-2004, 11:44 AM
The way I look at it is, She has me from Oct to May!! Thats 8 months! You only get to fish real hard for about 3 months, and the other month will be if the wind lets you!!

So she has 8 1/2 months min. I have 3 1/2 months :smash:
Who is getting screwed now? It just anit fare!! And i will fish when I want!!

Now were did you say you want the lawn chair honey? :laughs:

Got Stripers
06-17-2004, 07:31 PM
I've tried it, my wife still hasn't left me, but if you have any suggestions just let me know:). If only I could win the powerball or megamillions, I think my fishing time might increase enough to make it a moot point anyway hehe.