View Full Version : Boo Hoo

Rappin Mikey
06-17-2004, 11:25 AM
Well I guess it is almost time to become a tourist again. The water level has really dropped on the river and pickens are less then slim @ here. Even though the run here was slower then past years, it still was pretty good to me. If I am lucky I might be able to pull one more out @ 15-20#, but it is going to be basically schoolies from here on out. Trust me, I'd like to stay around home and catch them all year saving money on lodging, gas, beer ect, ect. But, unfortunately the time of year always comes when the fish leave Western MA and head back to the ocean. When they leave, I follow. So all of you out on the Cape, Rhody, and Gloucester keep an eye out for a crazy bald guy with a black Jeep Cherokee with tourist written all over it.

new jack
06-17-2004, 11:34 AM
thats funny, I'm a crazy bald guy in a green jeep cherokee.

Rappin Mikey
06-17-2004, 11:41 AM
That is funny. If we ever bump into each other we must greet one another with a crazy bald insane headbutt!

partsjay
06-17-2004, 11:53 AM
I'll be looking for ya when I'm down the cape a little further. Still got those plugs for ya!!!

Good Luck!!!!

The Dad Fisherman
06-17-2004, 12:43 PM
I'll keep an eye out for you in the Gloucester Area.....I'll be the big bearded guy who's basically bigger than his car (I have a green suzuki esteem, I know its sad but there is a Pickup looming on the horizon)

Peter Lajoie
06-17-2004, 01:04 PM
good luck getting anything down there. There is no current at all and the water is really really low, but you may get them at the sewage plant. I tried there last week, the night after graduation and got a couple solid hits but no hookups, heard some bass breaking way out though probaly in the middle.

Good Luck:cheers:

Rappin Mikey
06-17-2004, 03:05 PM
I got a few down at the river on Tues am when the river was real low. They have been letting water out at different times. You just have to keep checking and fish when it is flowing. But you know that. Don't give up yet, there are still fish to be had. Give me a call this weekend. I might head down early Sat am. Then take a nap and head out to Race Point for Sat night/sun morning. I got room if you aren't working. Peace

Slipknot
06-17-2004, 06:13 PM
see ya out there Mikey

what are you driving , a black cherrokee with tourist on it? You ain't no tourist
I don't see good at night.

ReelChitty
06-17-2004, 11:43 PM
It sure does suck having to travel now down to the cape, but I must admit I miss the salty air, can't wait to get down there do some fishing.

Rappin Mikey
06-18-2004, 07:08 AM
Got a few this AM. Nothing big, but I did see one fish that looked to be @ 25# breaking right in front of me. Maybe I'll stick around here one more weekend? Probably not though.