View Full Version : Check this out...

Bliz
06-28-2004, 07:00 AM
Then tell me what you think.

Go to letsroll911.org and check out the info on that site as well as related links...

I found it fascinating to say the least!

Let me know what you think!

likwid
06-28-2004, 08:28 AM
Honestly?
Conspiracy theory bull.

The time between the planes hitting the buildings and the time the other airliner was "shot down" makes it impossible.

There is no way in hell that they could have scrambled fighters that fast. Think of all the red tape and whatnot it takes to put them in the air, nevermind in the air with LIVE MISSLES

There were exactly 0 red alert flights being flown anywhere within intercept range.

The amount of crap they'd have to go through to get permission to fly is rediculous, nevermind granting permission to shoot down the airliner.

Whats next? Secret AA sites around the country? :rolleyes:

And how someone got that that was a tanker from an absolutely horrific photo is beyond me.
Some joker with photoshop and wannabe knowledge from his airforce books dosen't count as an "analyst".

Also, shooting down planes over populated land dosen't happen.

Bliz
06-28-2004, 08:37 AM
Likwid,

There was an 8 mile debris field from flight 93...

That plane must have been going aweful fast to skid that far...

likwid
06-28-2004, 09:01 AM
When a peice of sheet metal and aluminum hits the ground at 400 miles an hour and the fuel tanks full of JET FUEL ignite of course its going to do that.

There is no way in hell they could have shot it down over the US.
No way no how.

Bliz
06-28-2004, 09:27 AM
I'm just playing devils advocate Likwid...

There was alot of informational links related to the investigation of these events as there should be...

I'm not sure that I believe that two planes were able to take down two towers with such precision in the demolition as we saw on all the media networks on 9/11.

The buildings fell as though there were nothing undernreath to slow them down... there was much more structural steel underneath the floors above which one would think would offer at leastsome resitance to the debris coming down...

And...

One would think that the buildings would topple over from above where the planes had hit. Especially the tower where the plane had gone through one corner of the building...

Just food for thought...

likwid
06-28-2004, 09:28 AM
I have yet to see a structural engineer cry wolf about how the buildings fell down.

Including asking ones i personally know.

Bliz
06-28-2004, 09:32 AM
There are many who are crying foul on this event likwid...

likwid
06-28-2004, 09:36 AM
Conspiracy theorists are crying foul.

Mostly out of trailers around the midwest where the aliens stick probes up their butts. :D

I have yet to see a professional say "this isn't right because x x x" with solid proof

The Dad Fisherman
06-28-2004, 10:41 AM
PBS ran a NOVA Special on why the towers fell. Very informative. They even interviewed the Architect on the design of the buildings. If it is ever on again you should check it out. Here is a link to the Companion site for the special

NOVA - Why the Towers Fell (http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/wtc/)

Fishpart
06-28-2004, 11:43 AM
The towers fell the way they did because of heat and what it does to steel. After a few floors fall on top of each other they are too heavy for the floors below to hold them up. Now the core and the skin of the building are no longer tied together and the columns start to buckle. Once that happens the rest of the building is history.

Why the Towers Fell, a great show.

TBone
06-28-2004, 12:57 PM
I worked with an attorney who deals primarily with construction cases and liabilty, working closely with construction/architectual firms. In any case, one of his clients was the firm that planned and built the world trade towers. He told me that according to the people he spoke with at this firm, that the twin towers were designed to collapse in just the way that they did, because if they ever toppled over then there would be some 20-40 blocks of destrction based on the shear height of the buildings. Just some input here.

afterhours
06-28-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by likwid
Conspiracy theorists are crying foul.

Mostly out of trailers around the midwest where the aliens stick probes up their butts. :D

I have yet to see a professional say "this isn't right because x x x" with solid proof

right on likwid!

Iwannakeeper
06-29-2004, 03:16 AM
I would feel better if that hyjacked plan had been shot down by our military on strict orders from above.

Though sad and scary, I am sure the Bush Administration would have taken credit if they were able to determine we were under attack, scramble jets, and shoot down a plan headed for DC.

Wouldn't we all sleep a little better if we knew the military was ready with that kind of response time?

-IWK