View Full Version : Town River Yacht Club, BAD GASS !!!

Raider Ronnie
06-28-2004, 08:40 PM
Just a warning for anyone getting gas there!!!
The price is low compared to most places,
But my boat started running like crap last Wed. and ran even worse Sun !
I suspected water, and thats what I got, LOTS!!!
Been getting all my gas at Town River Yacht Club in Quincy for the last month.
Replaced my Water seperator tonight, drained it into a container and it was 3/4 all water :af:
Ron

Striper1
06-29-2004, 04:32 AM
Thanks for posting this Ron..

Thats good info.
I have not gone there this year but I have in the past.

Hope all works out...

Frank.

Team Rock On
06-29-2004, 05:39 AM
I noticed this weekend that Hewitts Cove has dropped their gas prices. It was $2.27 for 89 octane, 2.17 with a Boat US card.

Van
06-29-2004, 08:32 PM
Thats a bummer Ron.
Keep Jerry Jugging it !!!!!

I bought high test today for 2.16

quick decision
07-09-2004, 10:24 AM
I almost bought gas there last month but held off. Glad I DID. RON, I kept my boat at town river for a few weeks until Dave put my mooring in. I think I saw you drive by a couple of times. You have a Parker right. With a fish tail sticking up in the air.

Raider Ronnie
07-09-2004, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by quick decision
I almost bought gas there last month but held off. Glad I DID. RON, I kept my boat at town river for a few weeks until Dave put my mooring in. I think I saw you drive by a couple of times. You have a Parker right. With a fish tail sticking up in the air.

Thats me :wave:
The tail is from the tuna I got last year while jiggin for cod, kind of like my trophy on the mantle ;
Most people cant miss the "Raider Nation" name and the and the Raider logo on the front of the boat!!!:laughs
Ronnie:

Van
07-14-2004, 07:58 AM
QD,

I was down at Dave's marina Saturday and saw 2 prolines out on floats. Is yours the one directly in front of the ramp, or the one to the left a bit?

Both sweet boats. Of course I'm bias...Prolines RULE !!:D

quick decision
07-14-2004, 10:35 AM
My boat is at Wessagusett Yacht Club. Its on a mooring to the left of the club.(facing the club) There is a wellcraft with a green bimini next to mine. I have a green bimni as well. I know the ones your talking about. I think there is a 23w/a on one of those floats. How gas your season been Van? I will be going to Salem for the night this weekend if the weather is good. Whats your boats name? I have wanted to give you a shout on the radio but didn't know what your handle was?

Ian-

Van
07-14-2004, 12:50 PM
Over thirty years of boating I have only once had an issue (very small) with fuel. I was out with ron and he is still getting water in his fuel even though he is jugging it. There may be another problem.

Mr. Kav
07-14-2004, 04:52 PM
i am a member there and have been using gas there all year and have never had a problem. members are the ones that buy that gas and they use it in their boats. i haven't heard of any member having that problem. i am thinking that you might have a different problem than bad gas.