View Full Version : Stay with the Sponsors //

Clammer
07-01-2004, 10:28 AM
I bought a new rod & reel from DOn at Kings Cove a few weeks ago toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo replace the one I rode the truck over =sweet ===by the next weekend I had fallen & broke the base of the reel ==========I didn,t call him ==my problem ,, we,,ll I said it waon,t hurt to ask -==but I told him I didn,t want him to take the hit /// WELL a new reel is in the mail /// THanks Don ///
I,ve had all good service from the sponsors that I deal with

Thanks to all of you Clammer :D

fishaholic18
07-01-2004, 10:39 AM
Clammer, I think you're gettin' too old for fishing. You're gonna hurt yourself. I think u better give it up and give me all you're spots, I'll guard them for you.:laughs:

jugstah
07-01-2004, 10:47 AM
It's good service like that that keeps you coming back for more.

chris L
07-01-2004, 11:04 AM
Ive had good buys , service , and help from many of them .

basswipe
07-01-2004, 11:25 AM
Its was one of those Penn Captiva reels right?I remember you buying the Tica rod but I couldn't remember if you had gotten another Okuma reel.

MountainBreeze
07-01-2004, 11:52 AM
The service at King Cove is definitely not the norm these days. Don and Kevin go out of their way to make you happy, no question about it! :btu:

Slingah
07-01-2004, 03:22 PM
Don at King Cove is the man;)

JohnR
07-01-2004, 03:56 PM
I get many requests every month (and I actually have a couple interesting sponsors that I need to get back to :eek5: ) but I try to make sure that we have the best sponsors for you guys as I think we have an excellent group of people, that in turn, are great customers to the sponsors we have!

(note to self - you forgot to do billing for another month :smash: )

Clammer
07-01-2004, 04:16 PM
B/W yup yhe Penn but it wouldn,t have mattered which reel it was /////////////////

Dave yup give up my spots to guard ] GOD ;)

Clammer
07-10-2004, 11:49 AM
Thanks alot Don // I have the reel == looks great =just got to get out and abuse it /////////// MIke:)