View Full Version : Ron Arra XRA1205 Blank (blem)

JohnR
06-16-2000, 08:49 AM
I have 2 Ron Arra Lamiglas XRA1205 "Blem" rod blanks. I am definitely going to sell one and possibly both. They are 10 feet in length, 1 piece rated at 15-30# line, 1-5 1/2 ounce weight. The suggested retail price for a non blem is $280 for the blank and $380 finnished from the factory...or $180/$320respectively as your lowest street price. The blems are $70 + $24 shipping from Lami. The blems are blanks that are factory seconds from Lamiglass and are the same plum color as the factory Ron Arra but do not have the ron arra label on them. Usually a finnish dimple or minor defect in blank. I have purchased these in the past and have not had any problems. One I built a couple winters ago on same blem blank is my primary rod for the past season and a half. I like this blank. These blanks have no warranty from me or the factory (a condition of being purchased as a second from the factory). These are great rods and it does not hurt as much when you bang them up at this price as opposed to the full price....

I am looking for $70 each and will deliver in Mass or Rhode Island...

Thanks,

John

JohnR
06-23-2000, 07:39 AM
Both blanks are sold.... Thanks,

John