View Full Version : Who Is Going To See EC This Weekend?

BigFish
07-02-2004, 04:01 PM
:grins: Who is gonna see Slowhand play over the weekend? Fishchick and I are going tomorrow night! I can't wait, have not seen him in about 12 years. Fishchicks first time....she is in for a treat!:D

Raider Ronnie
07-02-2004, 05:00 PM
I will go if you have a ticket for me Larry ;)
:laughs:
Ron

Slingah
07-02-2004, 05:03 PM
Billy Preston, Steve Gadd, Doyle Bramhall II
what a band....wish I was goin

Raider Ronnie
07-02-2004, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Slingah
Billy Preston, Steve Gadd, Doyle Bramhall II
what a band....wish I was goin
Steve Gadd is playing with Clapton !!! :kewl:
For anyone who knows anything about drums, AS I DO
He's only one of the best on the planet!!!
I NEED A TICKET LARRY!!!!!
Ron

Slingah
07-02-2004, 05:21 PM
Ya Ron I had no idea the band he had...It will rock.
E.C. is god.

CAL
07-02-2004, 06:39 PM
:( Wish I was going.

BigFish
07-03-2004, 06:42 AM
Billy Preston is playing with him too???? Man, only one of the premier keyboard players in history and has a sound and style all his own......I can't freakin' wait! I had no idea that these guys were in his band!:happy:

Raider Ronnie
07-03-2004, 06:47 AM
As Clapton is called God in the guitar world,
In the drummers world Steve Gadd is GOD ALSO, allong with Buddy Rich, Neil Peart, Billy Cobham.
Billy Preston is good, But playing with the Beatles didn't hurt his carreer either!!!

BigFish
07-03-2004, 06:52 AM
Billy Preston was great before he even played with the Beatles......why do you think he was playing with the Beatles in the first place????:confused: The guy has a fabulous body of work and he rocks.....did you see the Concert For George? Billy Preston was unbe-freakin'-leaveable! :D

Remember Ron...."Nothin' from nothin' leaves nothin'"

Raider Ronnie
07-03-2004, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by BigFish
Billy Preston was great before he even played with the Beatles......why do you think he was playing with the Beatles in the first place????:confused: The guy has a fabulous body of work and he rocks.....did you see the Concert For George? Billy Preston was unbe-freakin'-leaveable! :D

Remember Ron...."Nothin' from nothin' leaves nothin'"

Don't forget him beating his wife with his Freebase pipe!!!!:laughs: :laughs: :laughs:

BigFish
07-03-2004, 06:57 AM
Yeah and none of the other great musicians we admire have any skeletons in their closet?;)

bart
07-03-2004, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by Raider Ron
Don't forget him beating his wife with his Freebase pipe!!!!:laughs: :laughs: :laughs:

him and rick james must be buddy buddy

"i'm rick james bitch":laughs:
(chappelles show)

Van
07-03-2004, 06:52 PM
Tomorrow night for us.

I hear their gonna have a fireworks diplay too. Can't wait........
:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: