View Full Version : To the guys I asked to go out tonight

mrmacey
07-04-2004, 01:27 AM
All I can say is WOW!!!! Heres 3 over 35" clammer I tryed calling to Let you know they were there. what a night I got plenty for the grill tomorro.:D

chris L
07-04-2004, 06:38 AM
did you drag them across rocks ? theyre bellies are all ripped open . who caught the bluefish ?

A good night of fishiing with good people !

Crafty Angler
07-04-2004, 06:48 AM
Nice job on the bass, mrmacey :btu:

Boy, and I'll bet that blooofish put up a helluva fight too, Clamma :rotf2::rotf2::rotf2:

Clammer
07-04-2004, 08:20 AM
Mike we called you from the boat a few times =& later called you from the home unit ================Nice fish ===If the curse continues & I catch antmore BLLOOOOOOOOOOOfish I hope I get the can you caught ///with no @#$%^& heads //////:D

BrianS
07-04-2004, 08:22 AM
*cry*

nice haul

mrmacey
07-04-2004, 11:08 AM
fireworks everywhere, moon didnt come up till 10pm or so by then we allready had our 4 my buddy wayne lives in Newport so I took him back over there then I made the trip back to weaver cove by myself took my time and really enjoyed the solitude of being out there by myself at night. fish were abundant I wanted to try something Knowing I was gonna be out there for awhile so I gutted the fish and that one bloo we caught wayne wanted to eat it yuk but to each his own him and my sister actually make there way to galilee and buy Bloofish they like it clammer you might be able to make a deal with them.

Slipknot
07-05-2004, 08:43 PM
Nice fish you murderers;)
so was that an autopsy going on there or what?
don't tell me, eels
I guess the new owner of your old boat lets you take it out quite often huh Mike?:smash:

mrmacey
07-06-2004, 01:55 AM
The boat looks to be here to stay Im in no hurry someone wants it Ill let it go. p.s. its only advertised here on s.b I say honey Im tring but nobody wants it. Lol.

we wanted fish for a cookout and I must say we found them I wanted to try bleeding them knowing I was gonna be out for awhile I quit right after our 4 I didnt want to gut hook any.

ILL allways remember that night with you slip your more than welcome to go out again maybe we can get bob to go again too.:D:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Slipknot
07-06-2004, 09:12 AM
to bleed them, you need to cut the throat by the gill area.
ya I like setting the hook on a bluefish and having the cigar butt come whizzzing by GS's head at 90 miles an hour :smash: