View Full Version : Energy drinks

Goose
07-11-2004, 07:49 PM
Energy drinkers.....what are you drinking??

Joe got me hooked on KMX last year, good stuff. My stops along the way no longer carry KMX. I been on Red bull but its just not the same, plus I ain't catchin like I was on KMX. HELP!

Backbeach Jake
07-11-2004, 10:34 PM
Use Red Bull, works. Saw one called "Rock Star". Was intrigued and scared.

Stamas25
07-11-2004, 11:41 PM
Sobe adrenaline rush is tasty. but Red bull is king.

C-5 CC
07-12-2004, 02:52 AM
Red Bull=wide awake

Red Bull + vodka = wide awake and drunk:D

Did you know that the original formula for Red Bull, back when it was discovered in the far east, had nicotine as the stimulant!?! It's a good thing the guy in Austria who reformulated it decided that caffeine was a better choice.
Brandon
PS look at the time of this post...2 Bulls and I still am not even thinking of sleep!

tlapinski
07-12-2004, 06:04 AM
red bull does nothing for me. it hasn't been the same since the main ingredient was made illegal.

i tried 180 drink a couple years ago. it gave a good initial rush, but i crashed too fast. now i drink monster Drink. i forget who makes it, but it is like 2 - 3 times the size of the other energy drinks, so you get a bigger shot. now i always take along a monster drink and a couple milky way darks when i am running low on steam and need to be....... :shocked:

Hooked4ever
07-12-2004, 06:28 AM
Pirhana Citrus Energy drink works for me. I'm not big into the energy drinks but when I need one this is what I go for.

jsullivan
07-12-2004, 08:28 AM
sparks just one though!!!!

schoolie monster
07-12-2004, 09:41 AM
Goose, this isn't exactly what you are looking for, but I get those slimfast shakes to take out with me.

I don't eat when I'm out there and those give you the calories and nutrition you need to keep going.

So, they don't give you a rush or anything, but I think they help.

blackeye
07-12-2004, 10:56 AM
rock star isn't bad-but I'm usually amped up on iced coffee and glazed do-nutz

RIROCKHOUND
07-12-2004, 11:50 AM
Coffee...
but red bull at 3a when fishing all night is hard to beat...
Bryan

likwid
07-12-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by schoolie monster
Goose, this isn't exactly what you are looking for, but I get those slimfast shakes to take out with me.

I don't eat when I'm out there and those give you the calories and nutrition you need to keep going.

So, they don't give you a rush or anything, but I think they help.

Start bringing MREs with you
They're fast and come with a heating packet.

A real hot meal is 1000x better than some can o crap.

bart
07-12-2004, 11:57 AM
i like AMP and Sobe's Adrenaline. not sure if it's like a placebo effect type deal, but i think they work

mtd861
07-12-2004, 02:13 PM
Invigor8 is my new favorite.

Works pretty well and no sugar too.

TheRattBoy
07-12-2004, 03:50 PM
I just tried Red Bull this past sat. night, did nothing for me and I thought it tasted like cough syrup, i'm sticking with my large x-cream/x-sugar :) johnny "tRB"

Goose
07-12-2004, 04:22 PM
A few times I did Red Bull and med reg dd coffee I felt a little hung over the next day. Thats not bad idea with the slim fast....gonna try it on the next all nighter. Monster drink sounds good too more bang for the buck....literialy

RIROCKHOUND
07-12-2004, 04:27 PM
Slimfast pack nice, as do the EAS protien drinks; GNCostmongers are expensive, but have lots of drinks like that, generally, the more $$ the better they taste, but slims are nice a cheap, and taste good..
B