View Full Version : farnheight 911

mrmacey
07-13-2004, 02:58 PM
Did anyone see it.

All I can say it makes you wonder.:confused:

BigFish
07-13-2004, 03:00 PM
I won't waste my time on such crap! That guy Michael Moore is a jacka$$.....I got fishing to do!:smash:

mrmacey
07-13-2004, 03:02 PM
say it makes you wonder.:confused:

fishaholic18
07-13-2004, 03:03 PM
So Mike, what can you SAY!!!!!

BigFish
07-13-2004, 03:03 PM
Makes me wonder why any production company would front that clown to make movies!:af:

Sorry MrMacey....you asked!;)

afterhours
07-13-2004, 03:05 PM
michael moore is a MORON, would'nt give that sob any of my hard earned jack!

mrmacey
07-13-2004, 03:06 PM
:confused:

BigFish
07-13-2004, 03:07 PM
I like that Afterhours guy!:D

mrmacey
07-13-2004, 03:08 PM
Hmmmm! I wonder.:confused:

BigFish
07-13-2004, 03:09 PM
Stevie Wonders!:cool:

BigFish
07-13-2004, 03:13 PM
Hmmmmmmmm!:tm:

mrmacey
07-13-2004, 03:14 PM
Howie carr is my mentor!!!! :laughs:

Nebe
07-13-2004, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by afterhours
michael moore is a MORON, would'nt give that sob any of my hard earned jack!

Funny, some one called me up and asked if I would donate 50 bucks to george W Bush's campaingn... I said the exact same thing. :D

afterhours
07-13-2004, 03:55 PM
eben, let me get this straight, you gave bush the $50 and called mm a moron? good for you!:D

Nebe
07-13-2004, 04:01 PM
um no, but if you believed the CIA report on my donations, you would probably think that I did. :D

BigFish
07-13-2004, 04:04 PM
Let me get sumthin' straight right now.......don't like Michael Moore #1....#2 Don't particularly care for Bush too much....#3 I would rather drive 8 penny nails into my eye balls than to have Kerry for President!:smash: :smash: :smash: Not a big fan of politicians in general....I think they all suck! Don't really matter to me who is in office....they will all find their own special way to "F" things up so....name your poison I guess!:mad:

Nebe
07-13-2004, 04:23 PM
I'm with you Bigfish.. I dont think Kerry is th best choice out there either, but I personally just cant stand Bush.

Moore is a bit over the top, but if you saw the movie, youd see that all the footage is stuff that bush has said and has done. Cant argue with that can ya?

Its actually a shame that the mainstream media hasnt picked up on some of the stuff bush has said, but in these times if someone speaks out agianst bush, they are labled a non-patriotic turncoat. Infact, quite a few press reporters arent allowed into whitehouse press conferences because of this.

mrmacey
07-13-2004, 04:24 PM
makes me wonder!!!!

Nebe
07-13-2004, 04:26 PM
Dont worry Mr Macey.. WE've all been wondering about you for a long time :D

mrmacey
07-13-2004, 05:43 PM
makes you wonder.

Nebe
07-13-2004, 06:08 PM
;) Gotcha.

mrmacey
07-13-2004, 06:27 PM
makes me wonder.

Skip N
07-13-2004, 06:47 PM
Makes me wonder also......Makes me wonder how anyone with half a brain can believe what that jack ass moore is saying. Can anyone say propaganda? Do some reasearch people and find out the truth....dont take that F@%ers propaganda as gospel. :af:

Nebe
07-13-2004, 07:13 PM
:laughs:

and just what is the truth?

spence
07-13-2004, 07:20 PM
Eben, you can't handle the truth :af:

People should take the movie for what it is, pure propaganda.

That being said Moore being a nutcase doesn't exonerate Bush from the litany of failures under His Administration.

The great thing about the Internet is that you have access to many opinions and credible sources of information. Take the time to learn what's real and what's spin and you may suprise yourself.

-spence

Bill L
07-13-2004, 07:26 PM
My wife tried to get me to go, but I refuse to pay to see a political propanda "documentary" :laughs: .

She went, and ended up walking out 1/2 way through

mrmacey
07-13-2004, 07:46 PM
just makes you wonder!!!

spence
07-13-2004, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by mrmacey
I am quite serious about the following. He is now in a fearful position. What does an incumbent President do for help with this problem?
Simple, he ignores his advisors and get's his instruction from God :rolleyes:

Note: I'm not mocking anyone's relationship with God here, just the Presidents

-spence

afterhours
07-13-2004, 08:34 PM
mrmacey- how long did you spend in the situation room to come up with that one?

Nebe
07-13-2004, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by spence
Eben, you can't handle the truth :af:
-spence

your right Spence.. You should have seen me when I learned that there was no santa claus. :smash:

BigFish
07-13-2004, 09:18 PM
:confused: Theres no.....what!:bc:

likwid
07-14-2004, 07:15 AM
US 'may delay vote if attacked'

Security is a major issue in the upcoming US elections
The Bush administration is reported to be investigating the possibility of postponing the presidential election in the event of a terror attack.
US counter-terrorism officials are examining what steps would be needed to permit a delay, Newsweek reports.

Dear Bush,

Desperate stalling tactics because you're on your way out are retarded.

Love,
Intelligent People

afterhours
07-14-2004, 08:00 AM
in the case a terrorist attack during elections, i actually think that bush would benefit in the polls. don't think that we have to worry, the bad guys want bush gone as badly as some of you guys.

JohnR
07-14-2004, 01:06 PM
As many times as the current administration has dropped the ball, he is not in a class with Sadam so leave the clown suit out...

Pick your poison is about correct. Bush did a pretty good job AFTER 911 regarding pure terrorists. The reasons for going to war in Iraq with WMD and all was a round peg sledgehammered into a square hole. Iraq was an operation waiting for an excuse - buildup was going on for tooo long and had been too predominantly on the radar even before that Sept (my opinion but I'm not alone on that). But still, Sadamm is better off gone. And hopefully the Iraqi people will be better off with him gone (there are a lot of pro-post war details that conveniently get underreported). I would have favored the war under some of the other issues of the day, the potential of WMD sure, but that he was evil and that peace in the middle east / national security would benefit in a long term view - 30 years.

Where I think the administration REALLY screwed the pooch was in the way they've handled a lot of the strategic decisions starting the days just after the war. It seems that the Iraqis didn't fall into the plan (as little as it was) for the after war. Some of these people in these high positions are not being realistic enough or are doing the corporate - things will turn our way if we BS hard enough.We kept hearing about the next "Marshall Plan" but that plan seemed to be a heeluva lot more realistic.

All taht said, Michael Moore IS and will always be, the consumate assholio

RIJIMMY
07-14-2004, 01:46 PM
The world loves to point fingers at those who actually “do” something. Even in the work environment. If you sit and smile and nod, you’ll go farther than those who take chances and possibly fail.
I’m 35 and I grew up watching the Iran hostages paraded on TV and I believe Carter did nothing. I would have leveled a town in Iran every day until the hostages are released. He did nothing and received no criticism for it. History forgives him. Clinton, had the opportunity to get Bin Laden, he did nothing.
Bush acted, he tried the route of the UN, a resolution was passed, when it came down to it, the UN, did nothing. We did not randomly invade Iraq, we went though the diplomatic channels and they failed. The president is bound by the Constitution to act upon any threat to the US. It was not just Bush’s administration that identified Iraq as a threat, it was Clinton’s as well. But Clinton, did…nothing.
The media loves to point fingers at those who act. Post 9/11, the US needs to act, not react. Bush is in a damned if you do damned if you don’t position. Its too late to act after citizens die. We live in a dangerous world that requires action.
Kerry is the exact opposite of action, he is re-action and indecision. There is no time for that in this world.
Moore has very right to make that film, citizens have every right to do their own research and make their own decisons on the proper direction for this country.

mrmacey
07-14-2004, 01:46 PM
it makes you wonder

Big Vern
07-14-2004, 02:25 PM
"Clinton, had the opportunity to get Bin Laden, he did nothing.
Bush acted, he tried the route of the UN, a resolution was passed, when it came down to it, the UN, did nothing. We did not randomly invade Iraq, we went though the diplomatic channels and they failed. The president is bound by the Constitution to act upon any threat to the US. It was not just Bush’s administration that identified Iraq as a threat, it was Clinton’s as well. But Clinton, did…nothing"

I love this line of thinking - that Bush is the big protector of America, and that he's the only one that can provide adequate protection. Puh-lease. The only difference between Bush and Clinton regarding terrorism is 9/11. Before 9/11, we knew where the terrorists were, identified them as a threat, and could do little more than watch them because the political doctrine of the time didn't allow us to go kill terrorists in a foreign land. After 9/11, the policy changed to open season on terrorists. If you can find 'em , you can shoot 'em or at the very least you can lock them up and toture them. That is the ONLY difference. It's not the man - it's the policy.

Now, the 180 billion dollar "war" that accomplished nothing is a whole differe.t animal.

RIJIMMY
07-14-2004, 02:32 PM
It's not the man - it's the policy

Uhhh, who makes the policy?

Big Vern
07-14-2004, 02:35 PM
Terrorists.

bart
07-14-2004, 05:42 PM
http://www.blackstarsblog.com/bushin41point2.swf

hear it out:D

beachwalker
07-14-2004, 05:55 PM
It doesn't really matter.

the public doesn't remember shiite aftera few weeks and Georgie's gang knows that.

I support Kerry but at this stage he isn't going to oust George.

Nebe
07-14-2004, 08:43 PM
what about the children:crying: