View Full Version : Got a call from DSS tonight....

CAL
07-13-2004, 08:38 PM
Seems the new boyfriend of my 4 year olds mother has been reported to DSS for sexual assault on not only my ex's other two daughters, but mine as well. They are coming over tomorrow to interview my daughter and see if she has any information that will help with the investigation (read: to find out if she has been molested).

I've already been told by the case worker that they can't reveal the name of the accuser due to confidentiality laws, but only that it wasn't someone that has to report it like a teacher or doctor would. But whoever it was, I'd like to get all the info of what they know or saw or suspected. I'm sure that will all come out eventually.

I've already gotten tons of messages on my answering machine from my ex saying the accusations aren't true, but from knowing about most of her other boyfriends, I guess this shouldn't surprise me. She being a "struggling to stay sober" drug addict always ends up with another addict and maybe now something even worse. I haven't answered the phone when she called tonight because I want to hear the story the case worker has first. In the meantime I'm going to have to go to court I guess to suspend her visitation priveledges.

If I find out that this guy has touched my daughter in anyway, you guys are probably gonna read about me in the paper, cuz I'm gonna cut his balls off and feed them to him. :behead:

BigFish
07-13-2004, 09:17 PM
Thats what I would do CAL...even worse!:af: Geez, sorry to hear that.....what the hell is wrong with people?:smash:

spence
07-13-2004, 09:19 PM
Jesus, don't do anything to get yourself in trouble as well. Prisoners have their own special way with dealing with these kind of sickos :rocketem:

I hope for everyone's sake it all works out to be nothing. It's a shame you or your daughter have to endure any part of this.

-spence

Notaro
07-13-2004, 09:40 PM
give me a call and i will make it happen...;) im just kidding. cal, let the law takes care of this focker.

28inches
07-13-2004, 10:03 PM
Can't you get custody?

CAL
07-13-2004, 10:10 PM
I've had custody for almost 4 years. Been raising her on my own since she was 14 months old.

My custody arrangement is that she gets to go to her mothers one night a week. But apparently she has been letting her boyfriend watch all 3 kids while she goes to work or whatever.

t.orlando
07-13-2004, 11:22 PM
I wouldn't wait for the guys in jail to take care of it either, with you I would DIY

fishweewee
07-13-2004, 11:23 PM
:af:

Fishpart
07-14-2004, 05:49 AM
The guy needs to go fishing at ........................
Hazard Ave :af:

UserRemoved1
07-14-2004, 05:51 AM
CAL call me today 9785681944

Slipknot
07-14-2004, 06:14 AM
:eek:
If I were you in that situation I'd be crapping my pants when I heard that Cal:mad:
I hope it really is not true but you never know. You're doing the right thing not taking her calls untill you hear from the caseworker.

It would take lots of restraint to hold me back from doing alot worse to that creep. I wouldn't care if the accusations are false or not, I wouldn't let my kid near him ever again.

STEVE IN MASS
07-14-2004, 06:53 AM
Sorry to hear about that, Cal.......I am hoping for the best for you.......

afterhours
07-14-2004, 07:12 AM
that's rough man, be strong for your daughter, that POS will surely get what he deserves!

ThrowingTimber
07-14-2004, 07:32 AM
:af: I dont have any children of my own but :af: I think I'd f'n kill someone:mad:

HighTide
07-14-2004, 08:22 AM
Cal,
I can't imagine what you're going through right now. I got two girls of my own and if anyone EVER touched either one of them I would seriously fk him up:af: :af:

Backbeach Jake
07-14-2004, 08:31 AM
I hope for your daughter's sake that the scum is innocent. But if he's guilty, let the law handle it . If you get locked up, who's gonna look out for them? It's a bitter pill.

JohnR
07-14-2004, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by Backbeach Jake
I hope for your daughter's sake that the scum is innocent. But if he's guilty, let the law handle it . If you get locked up, who's gonna look out for them? It's a bitter pill. My sentiments exactly Cal. I have no idea what I would do if someone did this to my son but I know he woulod at least have his mom. In your case, your kids wouldn't have their dad but might have their mom and that wouldn't be good.

I truly hope this is in fact error, for your daughter's sake, but if it is not, do what you can to protect your kids AND remain their full-time dad. I also hope your ex can fight her demons and recover. I've seen it happen to people and it ain't pretty. But people can and do recover from it.

Roop
07-14-2004, 09:46 AM
I hope your daughter is OK.

I have 2 of my own & understand your feelings but would remind you that your daughter is going to need you out of jail and helping her more then she needs this scumbag dead.

Hooper
07-14-2004, 11:40 AM
how this works out, im with you tho, i'd kill!

The Dad Fisherman
07-14-2004, 11:56 AM
I'm with you as far as Wanting to kill him......and If he was standing in front of me when I got the news I probably would.

But just think about the abuse He'll get in prison. He'll get his....and more when they lock him up.

They'll make him Bubba's B*tch and trade him around for a pack of smokes.

Good Luck w/ this and spend some extra time looking at your little girl and remember your more important to her out....not in.

chris L
07-14-2004, 12:52 PM
man that sucks !!!!!!!!

I hope its not true for your daughters well being . If it is do what YOU think you need to do . Need any help ?

hooked
07-14-2004, 01:04 PM
I'm hoping for you both that this is just a scare and that she was unharmed. I've got a 4 year old girl too and I can't imagine the feelings.

I wouldn't kill him though. I'd cripple him so he could spend the remainder his time before going to hell in constant pain and fear.

Since you only go to jail if you get caught and convicted, I'm sure that most of us would be glad to go fishing with you when this scum suffers a random encounter or freak accident.

CAL
07-14-2004, 06:53 PM
DSS case worker left a little while ago. He says that the answers my daughter gave don't necessarily indicate anything happened and that was also the impression he got from one of the other kids involved, but the investigation is still ongoing.

The only info I got was that the case was filed by someone that had been abused by him in the past. She said that the guy had been acting weird around my daughter and that made her remember that he acted the same way when he abused her.
There are some more details that I won't put here, but so far DSS says there isn't enough evidence to get the police involved at this point. They said some people call in a report of this nature sometimes just to get back at someone, but at the same time they won't tell me about his record or of past involvement with DSS or of other past allegations of this kind :af:

Thanks guys, but I don't plan on killing anyone...........at least not yet. Castrating........maybe

afterhours
07-14-2004, 06:58 PM
all hoping and praying nothing happened, good luck to you and you're little one!

28inches
07-14-2004, 07:00 PM
Can you get a restraining order?

bassmaster
07-14-2004, 07:17 PM
Jail= the scum will Be a woman

Nebe
07-14-2004, 08:54 PM
:hs: wrong.... totally wrong :hs:

Theres some real idiots in this world.. Cal, as much as your anger wants to make you do something horrible to this douche bag, be the better man. Karma will work its magic sooner or later. like others have said, if he goes to jail he'll be catching for the home team. :scream2: :shocked: :humpty:

Newboater
07-15-2004, 10:59 AM
Hi,

As a father of a 15 yr old daughter I can feel what you are feeling now although the age difference counts a lot.

Be positive with your little girl. Be positive with yourself. The law will do everything it can to investigate this matter.

Framing someone can happen when people are mad and this kind of accusation is a hot subject and most of the time leads one to belive the accussed is guilty until proven innocent.

Keep calm and let the investigation continue.

My prayers for with you and your daughter for resolution of this matter.

Sarge

Flaptail
07-15-2004, 12:42 PM
Cal, that sucks. Do what Spence said. Keep self restraint no matter how bad it gets. The boyz in the lock up can condone a lot of #^&#^&#^&#^& but when it comes to someone playin' around with little kids they deal out thier own justice and the guards usually look the other way. Most of them hardcore guys were abused themselves and when they can get thier hands on someone like your ex's boyfriend he is going to live in fear for the rest of his days never mind walking funny for the rest of his life too. Good luck and be strong.:af:

S-Journey
07-15-2004, 01:21 PM
If there is one thing in this world that bothers me the most it is people who prey on children!! :af:

My blood is boiling after reading this! Cal, I pray for you and your family that this is not true. The sad truth is if the guy abused children in the past, statistics say he will do it again. Call you ex and tell her to get away from him or please take your daughter out of that situation, or let me go down and take him out of the picture.

We need to modify the eighth amendment when it comes to crimes like this against children, cruel and unusual punishment is needed!!! I say castration first, followed by a good old public stoning and then a slow and painful death!

I hope for you and your daughters sake it is not true, but if it is I say kill the &^%*@# and take him for a boat ride old school style!!! :af:

The laws and punishments do not fit for this type of crime!!!

mooncusser
07-15-2004, 04:16 PM
You need to get back in immediately to see the judge who ruled on the custody/visitation set-up. He needs to be made aware of the allegations and that your ex is possibly endagering her/your children during the visitations. He will most likely open any previous cases the scumbag has and should stop all visits, at least temporarily. Do it now, and by no means allow your daughter back in that house, regardless of whether the scumbag is there, or what your ex tells you!

CAL
07-28-2004, 12:40 AM
Well, DSS closed the case. They investigated and they don't think that anything happened. I found out that the one that reported it was the guys ex wife and ex stepdaughter. Looks like she was jealous of my daughters mother and was just looking to start some #^&#^&#^&#^&.

So that's a load of my back. But unfortunately I'm still never gonna trust this guy cause there's always gonna be that little bit of doubt.

Slingah
07-28-2004, 06:38 AM
that is very good news Cal

JohnR
07-28-2004, 09:17 AM
Glad things turned better!

Did he still have this history? Or was it really his ex throwing him under the bus?

CAL
07-28-2004, 05:11 PM
John, they won't give out any info about his past. They just said it's ok for her to visit there and they have no worries about him.