View Full Version : Fishin with cast n 4 bass

Vectorfisher
07-18-2004, 12:16 PM
Well I finally got to fish with someone from the board, Mike (castn4bass) being the stand up guy that he is stopped by the house and invited me to fish off of his boat, being my boat is down his invite couldn't have come at a better time I was in need of a boat fix ! We fished Mikes secret spots;) and pulled a variety of fish over the side, biggest stripa being around 44", good fishing great company I'll fish with ya anytime:cool: On the way in Mike got to show off his captains skills, hey Mike I didn't notice a name on your boat how about FOG CUTTER :D

castn4bass
07-18-2004, 01:04 PM
Great to have you aboard! Hopefully next time I'll get you hooked up on one those fat girls! You ain't kiddin about "Fog Cutter", man that stuff was thick. Guess I should have opted for the radar, Damn Dogs!!!:D

Thunder Rod
07-20-2004, 07:08 AM
Mike is as automatic as they come. It's just a question of how many and how big.

That's the 3rd 30+ lber I've pulled over the transom in only two trips with you so far this year Mike. (plus numerous 20+ lbers)Thanks again for the invite.

About time we start to upgrade to 40+ lbers eh?

(Nice meeting you Lenny. We'll get out again real soon I hope.)

Sure you don't want to fish the tourney again this year?

Vectorfisher
07-20-2004, 07:11 AM
I'm game:D