View Full Version : Hands Of Stone.....Head Of Bone!!!!

BigFish
07-20-2004, 05:06 PM
Yup! You guessed it! Talkin' bout' Nomahhhhhhh!!!!:af: Can't stand the sight of the guy so I listen to the game on the radio!:grins: In 8 at bats in two days thus far....Nomahhhh has seen 8 pitches....:smash: Yup!....8!!!:af: (I don't care if he does have two hits today!!!!) A great and I mean "GREAT" hitter does not hit like that!!!! Thus the "head of bone"! The "hands of stone" continues as Nomahhhhhh lets a pop-up drop because he could not see it!!!!!!!!!:wall: Right after it hit the ground....Nomahhhhh thought it best to flip his shades down!!!:doh: Hey I tell you one thing you can't call Nomahhhhh........bright!!!!!!

Boy the sun is bright....I can't seem to find that pop-up......"THUD"!.....:think: What was that noise???? I should put my shades down so I can see!!!:smash:

Thank Gawd I am going to Florida for 10 days in the morning......I can't look at Nomahhhhhhhh any longer!!!! Hopefully he will be gone before I return!!!:btu:

Squid kids Dad
07-20-2004, 05:17 PM
BF...Have a good trip...I'll tape all the Nomar high lites for ya..
No mention of the great play he had last night ay..Its all bad I guess..
Seriously have a great safe trip...You gonna see Mickey??

BigFish
07-20-2004, 05:22 PM
Yeah, with the kids.....and thanks, it should be fun!;) Don't bother taping Nomahhhhhhhhhh for me SKD.......I have seen enough of him....step in batters box.....flip wrists repeatedly like having an epileptic fit......swing at first pitch!:smash:

afterhours
07-20-2004, 05:26 PM
hey bf, have a great time in fla! just don't watch sports center. last time i visited mickey in sept. '86, sox won 14 in a row.

BigFish
07-20-2004, 05:29 PM
aaaaahhhhhh yessssss! Then what happened to them?:hidin: I will read the box score thats about it....the trading deadline ends the day I come back so I expect good things to happen while I am gone!:happy: Thanks for the good wishes and I will tell Mickey and the gang you said hello!;)

I know I won't see any Sox players there.......they have not won the Championship so I know they won't be at "Disney World"!:smash:

Squid kids Dad
07-20-2004, 07:29 PM
:happy: