View Full Version : Francona needs to GO!!!

bud8fan
07-24-2004, 09:05 AM
Millar said it best in his interview on the Score 99.7 FM, 790 AM
Wednesday when he said he would like to see the same line-up for two weeks straight and depending on how things are going would determine what to change or not!!!

Screw this Money Ball garbage and matchups etc!!

These guys are paid very well to "PLAY" baseball!!!

This "He needs a day #^&#^&#^&#^& bull#^&#^&#^&#^& has to stop!!!

Sure I can see it if a guy is in a funk you might sit him but just because there playing a double header???

And what was Francona thinking when he sat Millar in the second game of Thursdays doubleheader?

Proof of why he shouldnt have sat is last nights performance!

If Francona even thinks about sitting Millar in the near future he should get the axe even moreso!!

beachwalker
07-24-2004, 09:16 AM
good thing he played him last night.

that game last night was SOOOOOOOOO close. could have gone either way.

When Nomar got up in the ninth Fenway cheered and I thought that was cool. So what he ground out. Rivera. guy is really hard to hit against.

Hold on to Francona. PLAY YOUR SEASON OUT. 9.5 isn't shiite with so many games left.

the sox bashers on the other threads are bumming me out. Sox are good and they need to focus on PLAYING THE GAME. Stuff happens..........

afterhours
07-24-2004, 09:17 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by bud8fan
This "He needs a day #^&#^&#^&#^& bull#^&#^&#^&#^& has to stop!!!

yeah, and letting the inmates run the asylum. these guys look beaten they gotta get tough!( schilling seems to be the only one who gives a ______! guy was crying in dugout after last nites game! lot of people (players ) don't like him, but he's the only one who brings it to table every nite!)

afterhours
07-26-2004, 07:19 AM
he almost blew it last nite, why did he pull lowe in 8th? lowe still had gas and movement, that last walk was questional. terry "captain hook" franconia, i'm going to miss you, not!!

Surfcastinglife
07-26-2004, 01:46 PM
7,5 back i think they can do this this series was huge if they can drop it to 4 b4 the sept series they can still take the div =] GO SOX!!!

afterhours
08-02-2004, 07:25 AM
does ANYBODY like this clown or think he has a clue??? ohmygod does this guy suck!

Surfcastinglife
08-02-2004, 08:05 AM
haha i just noticed my above post was in the wrong topic :D francona is awful wtf were the sox thinking??? bring back grady little!!

afterhours
08-02-2004, 08:17 AM
i've heard that a team assumes the personna of it's leader, if thats true, we're phluked!!!

Surfcastinglife
08-02-2004, 08:59 AM
the sox dont win world series because they cant hire managers..
with out leadership the way it is u could put the yankees in sox uniforms and they'd lose(i cant remember where i got that!! read it somewhere i think mebbe on this site :D was so funny)

John E
08-02-2004, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by beachwalker:

Hold on to Francona. PLAY YOUR SEASON OUT. 9.5 isn't shiite with so many games left.

Your right! I once heard of a team that came from 14 games back. :D

afterhours
08-02-2004, 03:48 PM
the only way to hold on to francona is by the neck!