View Full Version : I'm Back!!!!!!

Fisherwoman
08-24-2001, 12:01 PM
Well Hello all,

Hope you haven't missed me too much!!! Just got back from a great time with mom, dad and the family in PA. Was nice to relax in the country. Slammed some guppies in the pond, but they too were finicky with this summer heat.

Fish talk, What's Going ON!!!! As for us, BC and I took the boat out yesterday in the Harbor. Got into a nice school of blues on the surface early AM on the back side of Racoon Island. Headed out and picked up a few fish off of Walloston. Headed outside to the red bell off of the Graves, not much hapening out there. Then we heard some chatter from the charter boats that they were sitting on huge schools of fish over by Nahant on the surface that just wouldn't eat. SO we headed over there and yes large schools of bass all over the place. We slammed them. Using Chrome creek chubs and BC was using a 1 oz red and white Gibbs pensil poppers with teasers. Lots of doubles!!!!! fish to 34 inches. Life is good!!!! Nice to be back on the water.

chris L
08-24-2001, 01:04 PM
welcome back jules and bill !! hows the family doing ? glad to hear you relaxed !

Saltheart
08-24-2001, 01:21 PM
Welcome back FW. Good to hear the fish are getting active.

Clammer
08-24-2001, 01:42 PM
Good to her you, glad you enjoyed yourself!!

JohnR
08-24-2001, 01:57 PM
Missed ya sweetheart...

Fisherwoman
08-24-2001, 02:33 PM
Thanks Everybody, The family is doing pretty good. Was nice to see all the deer around, although they won't want to see me come November!!! LOL. Lots of active turkeys and bunnies around. Took a few shots at a groundhog that was waving at me, Tehe. Oh ya and bought a new hunting rifle.

So what's everybody else been up too?

Clammer, hear your going out with Turbo Bob tomorrow, hope you do well, just got off the phone with him to give him some local info. Don't forget to hold on to your assamundo!!!!!!