View Full Version : ahh...o...k...

Jenn
08-26-2001, 01:19 AM
allrighty...I have had like three posts that sorta just vanished...could very well be my fault since I AM the queen of computer stupidity.....but just in case...has anyone else expirienced this, just out of curiosity???

Slipknot
08-26-2001, 02:12 AM
I'll keep an eye out for'em Jenn and let you know if I find them.

Jenn
08-26-2001, 09:58 AM
wise a**!!!! I am serious...I will quick go check mail or something and then I get back to my reply and its gone.....I used to be able to jump around before and never had a problem, but for some reason I cant do it now without loosing everything....

chris L
08-27-2001, 01:55 PM
try buttoning your pockets that should help you keep things from getting lost when you jump around !
sorry Jenn I have no first hand knowledge of your computer stupidity or cyber ignorance ! lol

Jenn
08-27-2001, 10:03 PM
very funny.....I MEANT if I am in the middle of a post and say I go to check an email or something I cant get my partial post back up.....

ah heck nevermind...I can just feel the next wise crack coming from one of you guys........:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

JohnR
08-28-2001, 06:40 AM
Jenn - computers, especially those powered (some may say sucked dry) by Microsoft Operating System Software, are liable to chug, puke, spit, and loose stuff - (but it could be the board too - I just haven't seen that happen). The easiest thing I've found to do when you're jumping between tasks and pages and this and that, is to write up what you want in word pad and then cut & paste to the message board... Hope that helps...

Jenn
08-28-2001, 09:29 PM
Thanks John...I will keep that in mind....

what happened to Montgomery????!!!!:D

JohnR
08-29-2001, 07:17 AM
He got Eeliminated... One day when I get the chance - it's gonna be a dancing eel