View Full Version : hey bernzy

new jack
07-29-2004, 05:49 PM
I ordered my plugs (4 of them) on saterday and got them today from Joe. Man these things are nice. The black and copper with that little red hue on the bottom lip is a very nice looking plug.

I can't wait to punish these things.

To those of you who ordered, wait till you see them, you'll flip your lid!!!!!!!

greg

Joe
07-29-2004, 07:42 PM
Some people won't see them as fast as new jack - but my next Bernzy order is being worked on so you will not be backordered for long....
:D :D

Bernzy
07-29-2004, 08:22 PM
Hi New Jack,

Thanks for the comps :)
I hope you nail some LARGE.
Pics are always nice ;)

Bernzy

bassmaster
07-29-2004, 09:15 PM
:D

Crafty Angler
07-30-2004, 05:29 AM
I hear ya New Jack - I got mine about a week ago and I was pretty impressed -

Didn't get a chance to take 'em out and put 'em thru their paces until Wednesday at dusk, I wanted to see how they performed.

Went out front to ******* ***** and the water was perfect 3-4' swell, lotsa white water. And they do work as advertised - you can walk them, slash them or swim them.

Got 6 or 7 bass and a coupla blues - one bass actually straightened out the front VMC and came unpinned - it was getting dark and I finally couldn't see where the plug was going - but I could track it by watching the fish blow up on it as I walked it thru the white water. Niiiice....now I know what bassmaster was ravin' about.

Yup, they work - nice job, Bernzy :btu: I had a ball with 'em -

They were absolutely nuts about the pogie pattern....

chris L
07-30-2004, 07:46 AM
thanks for the update on my order Joe . No worries I trust ya .
I just dont trust myself !

fishweewee
07-30-2004, 08:09 AM
Bernzy, better git turning and a paintin' - you got back orders to fill. :lasso: :laughs:

Hey Joe... :wave:

Bernzy
07-30-2004, 10:05 AM
:thanks:

:soon:

Bernzy

Mr. Sandman
07-30-2004, 11:33 AM
Ditto to all the good things said about these plugs. My kids woke up to a cow in their bathtub at CH last weekend from one of these.

The howdys cast like a rocket, swims like a little submarine and can be worked a number of different ways. My one-of-a-kind howdy Sr. is hanging on the face of a big fish:crying:...but it was worth it:D I'd give 5 howdys just to see that fish.

the burnsters: no bass will let this swim by without giving it a whack! (no kidding)

the big pike: WARNING: brace yourself before you retreive this plug. (enough said)

One of the best custom plug makers out there. They are both works of art AND bass magnets. Just placed my replacement order for the fall.

Bliz
07-30-2004, 11:40 AM
Not only is he one of the best plugmakers, Bernzy is a top knotch high quality individual as well!

I'm happy to finally see he is in business!

:claps: :btu:

Bernzy
07-30-2004, 11:42 AM
Thanks for the Feedback Jim. You have done a great job as a field tester for the Bernzy Bait Co.

Keep up the good work and take your camera with you one of these times ;)

Bernzy

justplugit
07-30-2004, 11:44 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bliz
[B]Not only is he one of the best plugmakers, Bernzy is a top knotch high quality individual as well!

ditto :)

chris L
07-30-2004, 12:17 PM
how does one become a field tester for the bernzy bait company . do you sell bunker and macs ? sand eels , eels and squid ? oh plugs !

Mr. Sandman
07-30-2004, 01:35 PM
I was po'ed that my camera just died prior to my trip. I tried to fix it myself and that was then end of that. (warning to all...don't take a digital camera apart when you are in a hurry, :eek: ) I am about to re-order a new one.(discussion in the scuppers) I may get one that has a waterproof case good to 100'. When I took it apart, it was a little "crusty") Can't complain I got a lot of use out of it and it took a beating.

I'll post a pic this fall...promise.