View Full Version : LIBBA Jamboree-UMS-Montauk this weekend

BasicPatrick
08-02-2004, 12:45 PM
This weekend the Long Island Beach Buggy Assn is holding its Annual Jamboree

Also the Quarterly meeting of the United Mobile Sport fishermen is going on.

Fortunately for me...this is all happening in one of the few Legendary Striper Spots I have never Fished (or Skished) before.

I am soooo very much looking forward to this trip...more so than any trip in a long time...

If anyone is going to be around I would love to say hello...

fishweewee
08-02-2004, 12:57 PM
Make sure you stop by Johnny's B&T and ask a lot of questions about where the bite is. :hihi:

UserRemoved1
08-02-2004, 01:55 PM
I know a certain house that needs lots of ZEN painting.....

theSURF121
08-03-2004, 05:27 AM
Ask a few questions at Johny's. They'll answer any question with a smile. The more you ask the friendlier they become.:D Hopefully Hurricane Alex( upgraded as of this date) won't spoil your visit.

Diamond Tackle
08-03-2004, 06:15 AM
Make sure you wear your Korkers when u walk into Johnny's so he knows your a real rockhopper, and then play with some bucktails on the glass counter while asking many questions about products you dont see on display. You will leave feeling warm and fuzzy all over.

BasicPatrick
08-03-2004, 09:30 AM
Are you guys setting me up...it sounds like it...

let me guess...boston boy walks into shop asking a bunch of questions...

I can see it coming...

I do plan on checking out all the shops in the area...I am always lookin for stuff we don't have here in MA...Always learnin...keep an open mind, etc. etc.

I am also hunting Plugs and bringing some from a certain local Plug builder

BEETLE
08-03-2004, 11:35 AM
I am also hunting Plugs and bringing some from a certain local Plug builder

bring back somethings I can ho from you :D

Mike P
08-03-2004, 12:27 PM
Don't have to be from Bahstahn---I think anyone who lives west of Amaganset would qualify for "getting the full Johnny".

theSURF121
08-03-2004, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Mike P
Don't have to be from Bahstahn---I think anyone who lives west of Amaganset would qualify for "getting the full Johnny".
Or even worse, a nasty sneer from Witchy Poo!:rolleyes:

BasicPatrick
08-03-2004, 05:27 PM
Ahhh I knew it...thank god I am going to be with a well known local

I guess I shouldn't wear my Yankee Haters hat

Bye the way...Beetle...It looks like I am going to get to go for a swim after all...

Some are sicker than others

:happy:

UserRemoved1
08-03-2004, 05:28 PM
I know a certain house that needs lots of ZEN painting.....

BigFish
08-03-2004, 05:30 PM
I told Patrick if he goes "skishing" with his profile slammed into a wet suit....the sharks are gonna love him!:hidin:

Kidding Patrick.....I am just envious! Go catch your cow, I am pullin' for ya......and oh yeah, wear the Yankee haters hat! ;)