View Full Version : Bass & Blues aBustin'

JohnR
08-31-2001, 11:40 AM
Over the past weak as I've driven home, I've been starting to see the schools of Bass & Blues busting bait from below and birds from up top from up in Providence to past Rocky Point. Clammer has been watching these schools work north from the Islands of the lower Bay to the Mid-Bay (where I live, a mile drive from Conimicutt Point)... At the end of my street they have been getting more consistant in the past few days (but not while I've been there :rolleyes: )...

I'll have some shots up this weekend and I'm dying to see how my son reacts to daddy landing some fish. He's now 9 months old and already goes nuts watching the birds diving and getting all worked up in a big fuss :D

patrickswoman
08-31-2001, 12:29 PM
awwwwwww......

schoolie monster
08-31-2001, 01:20 PM
Plus, your combining fishing time and family time... that works.

Sounds like things are starting to ROCK&ROLL.

Fishpart
09-04-2001, 04:45 AM
Ate lunch down at the point on Monday with the family and saw a flock o birds that stretched about 1/4 of the way from the point to the end of Liam's street. Unfortunately the significance was lost on Mrs. Fishpart and the boys were too busy filling my pockets with shells to notice.

With a strong S wind was pushing the bait up into the pocket, why do most people fish the north side of the bar?