View Full Version : Any Help Is Good Help

hotshot78
08-16-2004, 01:41 PM
Hi Everyone,

I am a new member and have just taken up about 3 hours of work reading everyone's postings. I'm pumped to find a site where people are just as rediculously addicted to fishing as myself. I am an avid laketrout/smallie fisherman and just started dabbling with the surf last year. I've got a little experience under my belt, but I need some suggestions on location. I've fished Scarboro Beach Maine, the Charlestown Breachway and Ballston Beach on the Cape. I'd be more than happy to lend some suggestions on Wachusett Reservoir and Quabbin Reservoir the 2 bodies of water I fish most.

Thanks everyone...

BigFish
08-16-2004, 01:49 PM
Welcome and I am glad we all could help you waste a sizeable part of your workday away! Its fun on this site and the hours simply melt away! :rolleyes: I ought to know....I spend way too many hours on here myself! Enjoy!:D

hotshot78
08-16-2004, 02:56 PM
Thanks BF!

Van
08-16-2004, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by BigFish
I ought to know....I spend way too many hours on here myself! Enjoy!:D

Chatty Cathy me thinks !!!!!!:chatter :chatter :buds:

quick decision
08-16-2004, 06:02 PM
Welcome. I hope you get a lot of good info from the peole hear. Are you a boat guy or shore guy?

hotshot78
08-17-2004, 07:44 AM
I am a shore guy.

Rob Rockcrawler
08-22-2004, 10:02 PM
The canal is always a good bet for me. There is always something going on som ewhere in the ditch. Grab a pack of storm shads and cast away, its a start.