View Full Version : this is service ////

Clammer
08-18-2004, 09:02 PM
I went fishing for most of the day Monday //& had a good day // typical uptight & shallow ------------didn,t take long to notice ,she was slow getting up ===hit the bilge pump ----------O=------------- opened a inspection plate & I have water up to my batteries/// manual o-pumping for 45 minutes warms you up ========anyway got back to the slip at 3;30 went over to the man that does 90% of the wotk in the Marina [[[ break down in the middle of August]] I told him of my lastest adventure ==knowing they leave at 4pm ===he states he,s flat out but will try & look at it by Friday ==he,s going to Florida on Saturday// yesterday I took aride down there last night & the boat was out of the water ,,not under it ================================================== ========went down at 3;45 today again knowing they are about to leave =======guess what /// it has been power washed // the leak fixed along with a bunch on dings & wacks that someone did ==========painted =pump replaced /with new wiring & switch and it was on the cradle going back in /////:happy: :happy: till the next time :smash:

Van
08-18-2004, 09:17 PM
WOW, wish they were all like that...

JohnR
08-18-2004, 09:39 PM
What Mike neglects to say is that he is the oldest (in membership time) member there :laughs: He's got all the dirt on them :laughs: .....

Seriously, Mike that's great, you were just praying they could look at it by Friday - where was the leak?

bloocrab
08-18-2004, 11:54 PM
Clam...ya gotta stop letting that guy borrow your boat....the guy that's always banging up against the rocks.....do you wear korkers while driving your boat?

Good Luck - - - - again :D

GBOUTDOORS
08-19-2004, 09:00 PM
Thats how he got the leak some nut fishing with korkers in the boat!!!!!!:smash: You wouldn't know anyone like that would you BLOO:confused: :eek: by the way NICE crabs YUM YUM

bassmaster
08-19-2004, 09:28 PM
thats good clammer now Ya can take Me blue fishing Buddy:D

Clammer
08-19-2004, 10:22 PM
B/M just what the world needs... two wacko,s in the same boat //attacking BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFISH;) ;)

bassmaster
08-19-2004, 10:45 PM
one of these days Buddy:)

Clammer
08-20-2004, 12:26 PM
Follow-up I got apage this morning & when I dialed it /I got a machine /but it was from my marina ==figuring thats not good & 1 was two minutes away ---went to the office & DEnnis ,the man was going thru a catalog// =====we talked =he said something just wasn,t right -- that my boat is too rugged to just start taking on that much water ====anyhow he went down there this morning & there,s water in the hull ===============the answer ==the intake hose for the bait well pump had cracked at the pump// so seeing I have been fishing nights ,as I ran ,Iwas filling the hull with water /but the pump kept pumping it out [thats the reason it had burned out] they had already taken it off & ordered a new one ,which they expect to be in Monday & they will install the new one then /////:p