View Full Version : aqua skinz

green meanie
08-22-2004, 09:41 AM
not to be rude but has anyone outgrown there aqua skinz in a LARGE size and want to sell the jacket?
i cant afford the new one right now and want to have this upper for the fall run.

Joe
08-22-2004, 07:07 PM
I got some last year's model leftovers
Size large Evo's (only in large size) $135
Skinz Page (http://surfcasting-rhodeisland.com/Aquaskinz.htm)

green meanie
08-22-2004, 07:40 PM
what are the difference between last year and this year out of curiosity?

green meanie
08-22-2004, 07:58 PM
does the EVO come with the hood? i wanted a hooded model.

thanks

Joe
08-22-2004, 09:02 PM
No hood...
The improvements are all on the page..
The Evo I is black and not breathable - the Evo II is teal, breathable and with heavier fabric on the elbows - there are a few other minor changes.
I got your pm - I'll answer you tom...
Etiher way, good luck...

JohnR
08-23-2004, 08:37 AM
The hood is a serperate piece on the Hurricane and EVOs and can be worn with all the jackets or whatever you are using. I'ts not attached but does fit nicely in conjunction with the Hurricane (I don't have the Evo). Now, if you have a big skull like me - and apparently the Montauk Boys don't have large skulls - the hood might be too tight to wear. The Rampage jacket which is more a splash top then a dry top (NEVER once been wet in my dry top) does have an integrasted hood.

DaveS
08-23-2004, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by JohnR
Now, if you have a big skull like me........

Hey Big Skull, when we goin to take a walk? :D

JohnR
08-23-2004, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by DaveS
Hey Big Skull, when we goin to take a walk? :D

No walks this year :( - My Achilles has been bad all summer, ain't overworking it for a trip to there

DaveS
08-23-2004, 12:34 PM
That bad eh? No problem John, I got it figured out lol:) . I'll buy one of these: So John does'nt have to walk the beach (http://www.beachwheelsaustralia.com/) :D

Krispy
08-23-2004, 12:39 PM
good luck on that dune Dave, youll need to air down to 5psi :laughs:

Mr. Sandman
08-23-2004, 01:41 PM
John's clearly a boat guy now... who use to surfcast :p

CSK
08-23-2004, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by JohnR
The hood is a serperate piece on the Hurricane and EVOs and can be worn with all the jackets or whatever you are using. I'ts not attached but does fit nicely in conjunction with the Hurricane (I don't have the Evo). Now, if you have a big skull like me - and apparently the Montauk Boys don't have large skulls - the hood might be too tight to wear. The Rampage jacket which is more a splash top then a dry top (NEVER once been wet in my dry top) does have an integrasted hood.

Any chance you've got a picture of you with the hood on? I'm thinking a mutant from "Beneath the Planet of the Apes" .:D :laughs:

chris L
08-23-2004, 02:02 PM
we all know he has a big empty head but we dont need to see pictures of him with a neoprene helmet . just the thought makes me :shocked: :shocked: