View Full Version : Russian School Kids Murdered

Hooper
09-03-2004, 04:21 PM
What a sick world this can be some days.

http://www.comcast.net/News/INTERNATIONAL//XML/1103_AP_Online_Regional___Europe/cca5d45a-6651-4d9e-aef3-0f4626b7c121.html

Can you imagine something like this happening in your town, just think about that. :(

fishweewee
09-03-2004, 04:58 PM
Oh yeah, that's just great now that a lot of states have outlawed the possession and carrying of firearms (by responsible citizens) in schools.

Schools are now soft, unprotected targets. It could DEFINITELY happen here.

BigFish
09-03-2004, 05:05 PM
I agree Fishweewee.....I actually thought quite awhile ago that would be a most vulnerable place for terrorists to strike in a similar fashion!:af: Great little planet we got here!:(

green meanie
09-03-2004, 05:19 PM
thank god CT still allows us to carry handguns!

the democraps would love to take away this right also so make sure to VOTE republican!

i guess they mowed them down as they tried to escape them bastards.
i think there will be alot more dead before its over.
:af:

libermania and DODD can kiss my ass!!!!!

likwid
09-03-2004, 05:55 PM
Awesome, just avoid the point of WHY it happened and just act like ignorant fools about it.

And people wonder why other countries hate us?

I love how they failed to mention what was going on during the RNC with the whole standoff.
Obviously elections are far more important than children's lives.

JohnR
09-03-2004, 06:07 PM
It sickens me unbelievably. I work for a school system. Doing this to kids just ain't right. The Russians will really gear up now. This is there Sept 11th.

Hooper
09-03-2004, 06:55 PM
Tell us, why did this happen????

Because the US invaded Iraq?!?!?!?!?!?

YES!!!!!! It is OUR FAULT isn't it?!?!?!?!?!:af:

likwid = blame america first

"uffah!!"
09-03-2004, 07:58 PM
This is why we can't let them Dummycrats take away our rights
to own firearms. Nothing works better than Springfield M1A when you have to reach out and touch someone!!!

BigBo
09-03-2004, 09:09 PM
The biggest thing the news media is dropping the ball on is calling them "rebels". They're Islamic extremists and the rest of the free world better wake up and begin to realize that it's not just the US that they hate and are willing to terrorize.

Nebe
09-03-2004, 10:03 PM
So tell me what will happen when Ackmed Cameltoe gets his Counterfit US passport, sneaks into the US and buys himself a couple of tech9's and a springfield???

How many shootings do you hear about in countries that make it really hard to get guns?

I own an old thompson tommy gun so i'm all set :D

beamie
09-03-2004, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by "uffah!!"
This is why we can't let them Dummycrats take away our rights
to own firearms. Nothing works better than Springfield M1A when you have to reach out and touch someone!!!

Uffah,

That would be an M14, and yes that 7.62mm round will reach out there, 1000+ yards if your steady and alot of practice......

Skip N
09-03-2004, 10:43 PM
I dont give a F%## why it happened buddy....There is NO justification for murdering little kids or anyone else like that. I hope Putin flattens them all and sends em to hell were they can rot for eternity:af:

Skip N
09-03-2004, 10:45 PM
likwid = blame america

Yep...I think Micheal moore has invaded SB.com.....How the hell can anyone think like that is sickening:af:

beachwalker
09-04-2004, 05:45 AM
well i am not trying to mess with any of you guys but the talk that america or Iraq/OBL has influenced the Chechens is a bit overblown. yet, you folks are right if you mean they are looking for coverage. the reporters/vultures were there in seconds...

These people have been at each others throats for centuries. They are muslim and yes, arabs are probably there but they would do this anyway. does anyone know the recent history and what Stalin did to these people ?

remember they are muslims. very vindictive and the anger lasts for generations.....

"uffah!!"
09-04-2004, 06:49 AM
That conflict over there is problably about what happened to somebody's grandfather's grandfather! Yes, those kind of people don't forget anything. They must look in there history books to see what they can start some $hit over when nothing is happening!

green meanie
09-04-2004, 08:58 AM
you make it sound so easy to get a tech 9.

they buy them off the street like they will in any country.
so take the guns away from the law abidding citizens and the only one with guns is crooks?
i enjoy my AR15's every day :)

green meanie
09-04-2004, 09:02 AM
it does work taking away the guns LOL

hitler did a wonderfull job ask the 13 million or so jews about that :laughs:

what about australia their crime rate sky rocketed after they melted there guns. now they want to take away swords :) when does it stop.

i dont need GOV't to tell me what i need to own!

if you like england so much and their laws i will buy you the one way ticket there :)

fishweewee
09-04-2004, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by green meanie
thank god CT still allows us to carry handguns!

...BUT NOT NEAR SCHOOLS!

And if Lowell Weicker, George Jepsen, and Mr. Lawlor had their way you wouldn't be allowed to own a handgun in the first place. :af: Thankfully, 250,000 CT pistol permit holders are a vocal bunch. Now if we could only repeal the stupid assault weapons ban(s) and state machine gun registration requirements.

http://www.ctsportsmen.com/

fishweewee
09-04-2004, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Eben
So tell me what will happen when Ackmed Cameltoe gets his Counterfit US passport, sneaks into the US and buys himself a couple of tech9's and a springfield???

How many shootings do you hear about in countries that make it really hard to get guns?

I own an old thompson tommy gun so i'm all set :D

1) Achmed Cameltoe has to fill out an ATF Form 4473 and undergo an FBI background check before he can buy a Tec-9 over the counter. Problem is, Achmed has to be a U.S. citizen to buy one. Also, the gun store owner is under no obligation to sell the Tec-9 to Achmed - he can ask ATF/FBI to disallow the sale on the slightest suspicion! So it's highly unlikely that Achmed will buy a gun from a legit store. He'll likely smuggle one instead across the border, or find a way to off a cop and steal the cop's weapon. Either way, he's breaking laws to get one. In any case, I really hope if Achmed plans something, he does use an Intratec Tec-9, BECAUSE IT'S AN UNRELIABLE PIECE OF CRAP THAT FREQUENTLY JAMS! While Achmed is busy clearing a stovepipe jam at the local mall, the local cops or law-abiding citizens will have time to pump Achmed full of holes and send him on a magic carpet ride to Allah.

2) England banned handguns (except for .22 rimfires) and self-loading rifles. But handgun crime is on the RISE in the U.K.! England has effectively disarmed its populace, and by definition the only people who have handguns are CRIMINALS. In any case, U.K. subjects can't use what few firearms they are allowed to own for self-defense! That's right - SELF DEFENSE IS NOT A LAWFUL USE OF FIREARMS THERE! It's considered uncivilized. The biggest rage amongst armed thugs in the UK are "cell phone guns" (that's right, guns disguised as cell phones) SMUGGLED IN from illicit gunworks in Bosnia/Serbia. :rolleyes:

beachwalker
09-04-2004, 02:28 PM
good answer :claps:

:)

likwid
09-05-2004, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Hooper
Tell us, why did this happen????

Because the US invaded Iraq?!?!?!?!?!?

YES!!!!!! It is OUR FAULT isn't it?!?!?!?!?!:af:

likwid = blame america first

Did I blame America?

Watch some news that isn't about the US being fat and lazy or s#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&g down Wendy's and read about Chechnya and what Russia is doing to them.

Or is the news too difficult for you to understand?

You do realize that this is all over the fact that Russia let Slovakia etc. have their own countries yet Putin is refusing to let Chechnya be its own state? Mostly because Chechnya holds a significant portion of what little income Russia has.

Russia made Chechnya into their own little police state and won't let them have their freedom.

This is all ex-KGB Putin's little game of not wanting to admit when he's wrong. Or did you even know Putin was ex-KGB? Probably not.

But its not like America hasn't done that before. :D

As far as calling them "islamic extremists" thats all great and wonderful in situations like Israel/Palestine where it is religiously based, but in a region/country where the majority IS Islamic (most of the former USSR was either methodist or muslim) it really dosen't work. They weren't blowing up another religion or blowing up other people, they were pretty much blowing up their own people in an attempt to wake up Putin.

Obviously the Kremlin and Mr. KGB won't ever release what their demands were or why they did it, because that wouldn't exactly shine on Putin's agenda in a fair light.

Hooper
09-05-2004, 04:19 AM
.Did I blame America?

You were not clear with where you were assigning blame. I was my assumption that you were blaming the U.S. I stand corrected.

Watch some news that isn't about the US being fat and lazy or s#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&g down Wendy's and read about Chechnya and what Russia is doing to them. Or is the news too difficult for you to understand?

Now that comment is fairly condescending. I do watch the news, quite a lot of it actually and no, ABC, CBS and FOX are certainly not my primary sources, thank you.

You do realize that this is all over the fact that Russia let Slovakia etc. have their own countries yet Putin is refusing to let Chechnya be its own state? Mostly because Chechnya holds a significant portion of what little income Russia has.

Yes, I am aware of that.

This is all ex-KGB Putin's little game of not wanting to admit when he's wrong. Or did you even know Putin was ex-KGB? Probably not.

Yes, I am aware of that, too.

As far as calling them "islamic extremists" thats all great and wonderful in situations like Israel/Palestine where it is religiously based, but in a region/country where the majority IS Islamic (most of the former USSR was either methodist or muslim) it really dosen't work. They weren't blowing up another religion or blowing up other people, they were pretty much blowing up their own people in an attempt to wake up Putin.

Agreed, good point.

Obviously the Kremlin and Mr. KGB won't ever release what their demands were or why they did it, because that wouldn't exactly shine on Putin's agenda in a fair light.

I agree once again, another good point.

Hooper
09-05-2004, 06:17 AM
Interesting discussion I found on this topic:

http://www.noreast.com/discussion/viewTopic.cfm?todaystopics=false&Topic_ID=28087&startrow=1&page=1

-Hooper

afterhours
09-05-2004, 04:23 PM
rebels,revolutionaries,seperatists- anyone who targets the civilian populace ARE TERRORISTS, AND ALL TERRORISTS SHOULD BE ELIMINATED WHEREEVER THEY MAY BE! knock knock- who's there? tomahawk. tomahawk who........

ThrowingTimber
09-07-2004, 10:08 AM
Prayers go out to the innocent children and their families :(