View Full Version : I'm now in the 1000 post club

Rappin Mikey
09-09-2004, 01:29 PM
You guys have been through a lot with me from the broken leg, to my engagement. Some of my posts have been pretty dumb. But most of them have been very dumb. Here is to 1000 more:buds: Seriously, I have learned a lot from being on this board, and I am very grateful for that. Keep up the good work John and the rest of the threadarators!

chris L
09-09-2004, 01:37 PM
wait till you get as many useless posts as I have on 2 different boards . and Im still going strong ! I have so many useless things to say I could go on for like uummuumuumuummmuummuuummum 3 more years . I dont know how I come up with so much useless things to say but I do . and you would think being a professional student I would have smarter remarks and more knowledgable info . I know in the day I burned alot of brain cells but never a bridge . bushes once and a milk crate but never a bridge . I build bridges i dont burn them down . I once walked across the sikorsky and the toll booth clerk wanted to know where I came from " why my Mom and dad of course . then she muttered something about the bridge and I said "I dont burn no stinking bridges " . have another one Please ! on Me

Surfcastinglife
09-09-2004, 02:52 PM
congrats :D this is a great place :D ive withered many a workin day in the past month or so here ;)

BigFish
09-09-2004, 03:21 PM
Rookie!;) :laughs:

Raider Ronnie
09-09-2004, 05:44 PM
1000 post!
I'm planning on picking up my pace and join that club, as the fishing/boating season will soon be down to only weekends:(
I'm not sure I can catch up with Bigfish though:laughs:
Raider Ronnie

Surfcastinglife
09-09-2004, 06:35 PM
ill catch u all! i shall be top poster!!:happy: