View Full Version : 3 years

JohnR
09-11-2004, 06:59 AM
Thoughts and prayers once again for those lost on that tragic day....

Refocus to never let it happen again.

afterhours
09-11-2004, 07:01 AM
AMEN BROTHER.

fishsmith
09-11-2004, 07:22 AM
9/11 Never Forget.

God Bless our Troops.

Skip N
09-11-2004, 09:03 AM
God bless america on this sad day and give thanks and prayers to our troops protecing our freedom overseas.

Crafty Angler
09-11-2004, 09:04 AM
The Mrs. and I watched HBO's 'In Memoriam' again last nite - it was very well done and really brought back all the emotions we've had to try and get over since that horrible day -
the shock and sorrow and rage, too -

Like any traumatic event - it's still seems unreal, too terrible to believe something like that ever could happen -

Prayers and thoughts to the victims and their families, the survivors and those who heroism will never be forgotten.

capesams
09-11-2004, 09:45 AM
I was just at the lumber yard,,standing behind a guy at the counter that was no slouch....he was making out a check an asked what the date was...with poeple standing around, I said in a loud voice so all could hear,,,,9/11,,,,,how could you forget,,, he never turned around...he left without saying a word.

theSURF121
09-11-2004, 01:35 PM
I cannot believe that 3 yrs have past! Not a day or night goes by without ever forgetting. I hope those that have lost so much can somehow find peace and happiness from this day forward. Remember, tomorrow is promised to no one.

missing link
09-11-2004, 02:14 PM
http://www.911digitalarchive.org/diganimbackup/americaattacked/index1.html

:(

BigFish
09-11-2004, 02:25 PM
:( A picture is worth a thousand words.

Skip N
09-11-2004, 02:39 PM
Watching that video makes me want to go out and kill all those F#&#in muslim terrosts:af: God bless america and keep hunting those bastards down

HESH2
09-11-2004, 04:15 PM
PRAY FOR OUR MEN AND WOMEN IN THE MILITARY MAY THEY BE OUT OF HARMS WAY AND RETURN SAFTLY.I PERSONALLY DON'T MIND GIVING UP SOME FREEDOMS IF IT MAKES US SAFE.IF I HAVE TO WAIT AT AN AIRPORT OR PAY MORE I DON'T MIND IT.IT'S A NEW WORLD OUT THERE SINCE 9/11 AND THE MORE SECURITY THE BETTER.LACK OF IT LEAD TO 9/11.

maddog2020
09-11-2004, 08:44 PM
My family will never forget. :(

Each time we see stuff on the news it brings tears down our faces. Its etched into our souls. Our daughter asks questions about it time to time and we try to answer them to the best of our abilities.

Our prayers and thoughts go out to those families who lost loved ones in 9/11.

Navy Chief
09-12-2004, 06:48 AM
"We are met on a great battlefield of that war.

We have come to dedicate a portion of that field as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we cannot dedicate. . .we cannot consecrate. . . we cannot hallow this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember, what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be here dedicated to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced.

It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us. . .that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion. . . that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain. . . that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom. . . and that this government of the people. . .by the people. . .for the people. . . shall not perish from the earth. " - Abraham Lincoln